Police/minority meeting

Unregistered

Police/minority meeting

So, what was the NAACP's contribution towards helping the police?

Unregistered
    What do u think? Zero.

Unregistered
    Wow!, your Chief at the meeting makes it sound like you are a bunch of untrained rednecks who don't know what they are doing.

Unregistered
    What were the highlights of the meeting? I missed it

Unregistered
    Isn't she just fantastic! If she's done such a great job with community relations why call for this meeting? I didn't recently see another community misunderstanding on how the police do their job. She's done nothing for the officers except turn people against each other and talk about herself. She is repulsive!

Unregistered
    Passing out business cards, call me if you think we have wronged you. Activists show up with their agendas. Media covers it and as usual fails to ask the NAACP or any other activists what part of the problem is being caused by the black community. Is the NAACP now willing to do PSA's asking black residents to cooperate with the police when crime occurs? How about follow police commands when confronted, and don't resist? See, these meetings with the NAACP and their ilk are non productive because their not interested in condemning their on. I for the life of me cannot figure out why we aren't meeting with the families of victims of Black on Black crime and having the media highlight what really is going on in the black community. The public would see that the narrative pushed by the NAACP etc isn't whats really going on, which is super predators, drugs, total disregard for humanity, and virtually every one of these predators have been poor students and have had no adult supervision or structure in their lives.

Unregistered
    I can tell you the chief ruined any credibility for herself and for Sgt. Suckup. How dare you ruin our professional in this political nightmare. You BOTH disgust me. D you should understand that never again will anyone, ANYONE, ever trust you. As far as you Chief, nobody ever has anyway so nothing's changed. Both of you should resign your a disgrace.

Unregistered
    And you are just now figuring out how utterly worthless and repulsive Dipino is?? She has been from day one. She has no idea how to lead and is completely clueless as to how to handle the Newtown community. She is loathed by 98% of the department. The 2% who say they like her are just bucking for promotion. She has done nothing to move SPD forward and in fact has taken us back decades by basically saying we are all bad cops and to call her directly for any perceived wrongdoings. The best day in the agencys history will be when the little shrew leaves. It won't come soon enough.