Captain Will Jarivs Orlando Field Office - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Goahead and keep putting "field work". When they audit your time sheet months from now and you cant describe what your "field work" was for 8 hours youll be given the option to resign befor your fired im sure
    I'm not so sure about that. I'm saying I worked. If my numbers are higher than anyone else in the office you will have to proof I didn't work. I'm saying if the stats are good I can put "at Sam's eating free samples". Field work covers it and sample time.

Unregistered
    🤔🤔🤔😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
    Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
    Tampa's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
    My town, that created all the bass sound...Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
    'Cause my style's like a chemical spill
    Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel
    Conducted and formed, this is a hell of a concept
    We make it hype and you want to step with this
    Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja
    Cut like a razor blade so fast, other DJs say, "Damn."
    If my rhyme was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram
    Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
    Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice

If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it!
    Check out the hook while D-Shay revolves it

Unregistered
    I'm not so sure about that. I'm saying I worked. If my numbers are higher than anyone else in the office you will have to proof I didn't work. I'm saying if the stats are good I can put "at Sam's eating free samples". Field work covers it and sample time.
    Your arrogance irritates just slightly so let me enlighten you. It is a fact that in the near future supervisors will be required to scrutinize the DAS a little more. Not every agent every week, but spot checks. It is well within the supervisor's right to question you on the DAS. We have someone that likes to call on the radio then gently stroll out the door. Then visit the wife at work. Then hit Home Depot. Then maybe stroll over and pay the power bill. THEN show up at the office and laugh like there's no tomorrow just to be seen. Brag about how much "paperwork" they have from the 2 whopping UAP's they wrote the prior week (newsflash... we all know how long that PW really takes and so do our LT's!). Then off to an hour lunch followed up by a trip to Lowes because Home Depot didn't have that sprinkler head. Keep in mind this is all within the first 3 or 4 hours that they are getting paid. I won't even get in to the rest of the day because it is even more embarrassing. If this is your day you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You are disgrace to law enforcement, ABT, and you are a fraud in my eyes!

So keep on with the my stats are great thing people. It is going to catch up with everybody at EVERY office in the near future! Despite what you think of the new easy performance measures, the days of working 1 hour a day checking emails and getting paid 8 are over!

Unregistered
    Your arrogance irritates just slightly so let me enlighten you. It is a fact that in the near future supervisors will be required to scrutinize the DAS a little more. Not every agent every week, but spot checks. It is well within the supervisor's right to question you on the DAS. We have someone that likes to call on the radio then gently stroll out the door. Then visit the wife at work. Then hit Home Depot. Then maybe stroll over and pay the power bill. THEN show up at the office and laugh like there's no tomorrow just to be seen. Brag about how much "paperwork" they have from the 2 whopping UAP's they wrote the prior week (newsflash... we all know how long that PW really takes and so do our LT's!). Then off to an hour lunch followed up by a trip to Lowes because Home Depot didn't have that sprinkler head. Keep in mind this is all within the first 3 or 4 hours that they are getting paid. I won't even get in to the rest of the day because it is even more embarrassing. If this is your day you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You are disgrace to law enforcement, ABT, and you are a fraud in my eyes!

So keep on with the my stats are great thing people. It is going to catch up with everybody at EVERY office in the near future! Despite what you think of the new easy performance measures, the days of working 1 hour a day checking emails and getting paid 8 are over!
    Wow! What a falling sky scenario. I will call you Chicken Little. See you at Sam's and don't forget the best samples are on Aisle 7. I fear no man. I do more by lunch than most agents do all day. Call me Alpha Omega.

Unregistered
    I heard BF (Margate) was thinking about putting in for LT.

Unregistered
    Wow! What a falling sky scenario. I will call you Chicken Little. See you at Sam's and don't forget the best samples are on Aisle 7. I fear no man. I do more by lunch than most agents do all day. Call me Alpha Omega.
    Look... if what you are saying is true I have no beef with you. I have no problem with someone who gives an honest day's work (for ABT agent that equates to about 4.5 hours) and stops of at Lowes during the day. Problem I have are the peeps taking care of all of their errands all day long and putting in a solid whopping hour at the office, only to disappear for the rest of the day. They are the ones who will ruin it for everyone!

Unregistered
    Hear is the high to the low...the progression is so slow. Up for Cap an outstanding chap, from here to there encompassing everywhere. Lt. slot a loser's lot...from being forced transferred to a firing spot. Outside intrest who only new, a down souh reject with bull credentials. Wate for it...Sheriff Ben Johnson's best, never gonna make the test.

Unregistered
    What’s going on in Tampa? What’s the deal with that I&E?

Unregistered
    Back to the top

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12