FHP Colonel
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FHP Colonel

Unregistered

FHP Colonel

How come every time Gene Spaulding speaks in public, it appears as though his voice is putting his face to sleep? What gives?

Unregistered
    Our Colonel is a great man and truly cares about Troopers. Please do not throw stones at someone who works so hard to make things better in the Patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our Colonel is a great man and truly cares about Troopers. Please do not throw stones at someone who works so hard to make things better in the Patrol.
    He might care a little, but he didn't get to be a troop commander before colonel without being a little sleazy, two-faced, and walking over some people (including troopers). I speak from experience.

You should always remember where you came from.

Unregistered
    Not to mention his pick and choose policies. Lime our new mandatory vest policy, yes mandatory to who he wants. He is beginning to be worse than Brierton. At least Brierton made things equal for everyone, he didn't show that much favoritism to help his buddies. Screw Spaulding, he hasn't done anything for me or the working trooper.

Unregistered
    He realized Majors and above and people at ghq are too fat to wear the vest. I guess he hasn't been out in the field, I can tell you my zone partner can't wear a vest. He is 500 pounds and will probably pass out from heat exhaustion. Spaulding has been a ghost colonel who only comes out to dictate new policies. Screw it

Unregistered
    Not to mention his pick and choose policies. Lime our new mandatory vest policy, yes mandatory to who he wants. He is beginning to be worse than Brierton. At least Brierton made things equal for everyone, he didn't show that much favoritism to help his buddies. Screw Spaulding, he hasn't done anything for me or the working trooper.
    What reality do you live in? WTF do you want Trooper???

Oh by the way, many of us can tell the difference and would much rather have Spaulding than any other option. So, screw you; you whiny baby POS! Go make things better for yourself because no one owes you $hit.

Unregistered
    And i see he created an LEO Affairs Captain to defend him and ghq, but he also chose someone who can't control their temper with a foul mouth. You stay monitoring this site partner, I'm just waiting for my final background with the S.O. I be put of here soon and also half of the patrol. No need to worry about the colonel, by this time next year, he will be only directing around 300 Troopers since we are losing the whole patrol to the locals. Bye bye

Unregistered
    And i see he created an LEO Affairs Captain to defend him and ghq, but he also chose someone who can't control their temper with a foul mouth. You stay monitoring this site partner, I'm just waiting for my final background with the S.O. I be put of here soon and also half of the patrol. No need to worry about the colonel, by this time next year, he will be only directing around 300 Troopers since we are losing the whole patrol to the locals. Bye bye
    Sure, because your opinion is the exact opinion everyone has. Anyone who disagrees with you MUST have been sent on his behalf. Idiot.

Unregistered
    If you can find a way to bad mouth our Colonel then you might as well quit and become self employed so you won't have a boss. He hasn't done a single thing that wasn't in our best interest. This is the first time in years I have actually worked for a Colonel I could admire. He and his staff have a vision for this department and really want to make a difference. We should all support him instead of looking for silly reasons to slam him.

Unregistered
    What colonel? We have a Colonel? Does he knows that Florida extends south of Orlando? There are a few rednecks down here also that he can visit, he doesn't need to be afraid

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast