IS PCSO worth coming to?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

IS PCSO worth coming to?

IS PINELLAS COUNTY PAYING FOR EXPERIENCE?. If so how much? I have 12 years in the FRS? Looking to get my high five, is there overime within corrections? Are you on 12 hr shifts,any help would be appreciated, ,, Step plans?

Unregistered

Keep Searching

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IS PINELLAS COUNTY PAYING FOR EXPERIENCE?. If so how much? I have 12 years in the FRS? Looking to get my high five, is there overime within corrections? Are you on 12 hr shifts,any help would be appreciated, ,, Step plans?
    PCSO is a disgrace. We make the paper at least every few weeks due to retaining people that should have never been hired in the first place . If your looking to work at a place that promotes DUI, Sex on Duty , Drug Usage including weed and steroids , lying in your reports , unauthorized pursuits, road rage, downtown brawlin and you live with a known stripper/ prostitiute than this is the place for you. Go talk to the Dunedin Chamber of commerce and ask them who broke there plate glass window. They will speak highly of the deputies involved. Also, if your a pedophile, peeping tom, wife beater or on the sex offender registry you might get a hiring bonus.

Unregistered
    Do not listen to that troll, PCSO is a great place to work. I to came from another agency without any baggage and have never looked back. The negative stuff you see on here is the same 3 disgruntled souls crying about everything and some civilians that think they know something.

Unregistered
    Not looking for drama ,looking to obtain a decent high 5 for retirement!

Unregistered
    Not looking for drama ,looking to obtain a decent high 5 for retirement!
    Go somewhere else. We just paid out 16 million in settlement money for a accident that was the deputies fault. The deputy should have been fired years ago for lying about an arrest. These are the shady people you'll be working

Unregistered
    It's a steady paycheck and benefits plus the FRS pension. If that suits you go for it. If you want promotions or special jobs forget it unless you know somebody. Good luck whatever you plan to do.

Unregistered
    There is an inner circle of butt kissers and favorites that can do no wrong even though they do plenty wrong, then there is the section that does the minimum and tries to fly under the radar just to get byr, then there is the ones that are picked on, given crap and passed over because they say what they feel is wrong. Then there are the jailers that everybody slams and makes fun of. Which group would you like to apply to?

Unregistered
    It's a steady paycheck and benefits plus the FRS pension. If that suits you go for it. If you want promotions or special jobs forget it unless you know somebody. Good luck whatever you plan to do.
    Sounds like the same crap posted on every other agency board. You got to know someone to get promoted. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Cops are so stupid sometimes cause they think the world owes them something. It's called life son and it's all a game. If you have not figured that out by now then you are just another dumb cop who does not get it. Of course you have to know someone. You think they are coming looking for you while you hide behind the church on mids. Sorry your Mom did not dry you off behind those wet ears.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the same crap posted on every other agency board. You got to know someone to get promoted. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Cops are so stupid sometimes cause they think the world owes them something. It's called life son and it's all a game. If you have not figured that out by now then you are just another dumb cop who does not get it. Of course you have to know someone. You think they are coming looking for you while you hide behind the church on mids. Sorry your Mom did not dry you off behind those wet ears.
    It sounds more like certain people think they are owed promotions and cushy jobs because they kiss the right butts, schmooze, and make the right political contributions. The problem is they get them ahead of more qualified people. It's not a level playing field. Yeah it happens in many agencies but that does not make it right. Political corruption is still corruption no matter how it is sugar-coated and dismissed as just the cost of doing business. If law enforcement will not be honest and ethical, why expect anyone else to be? What about our administration's responsibility to the voters and taxpayers of this county? Don't they deserve better?

Unregistered
    You can find drama in ANY department, this was not the type of answer I was looking for,,,,Just wanted to know what was the ballpark figure for 10 plus yrs experience and is overtime plentiful in the jail. ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast