Is your $16 an hour worth it here?

notworthit

Is your $16 an hour worth it here?

As the violence is continuing to escalate county wide and throughout the US, ask yourself if the $16 an hour you make is worth getting hurt or losing your life. That is what you are worth to our administration and County Commissioners. In the event that you get overtime, get the former Commander Crone or one of his many minions to deny it while forcing you to take comp time. For the few remaining guys out there who are working hard - wise up. Around every corner there is a Sgt., Lt. or Capt. chomping at the bit to screw you over in order to make themselves look favorable in the eyes of command staff. I hope that all of you working the road remain safe and vigilant. There is NO reason to go out and put yourselves in harms way. Answer your calls, write a few 9w's to decent law abiding people and steer clear of any criminals. If you do that you can one day MAYBE get promoted and move up from our $16 an hour deputy pay ($35,290 a year).

I know, I know - insert the "know your role" here.

Unregistered

Thank you...

Right on the money!

Simply, THANK YOU!

Unregistered

McDonald's

Just work there... Overtime is paid and you have zero risk of getting Killed LOD. And LOD injuries at LCSO are as worthless as Mike Scott's pearly white, fake smile. Remind's me of Hillary's smile...

Unregistered
    Well Mike Scott has destroyed the Lee County Sheriff Office . Someone told me last election he was going to take care of the deputies. It was all abount the deputies.

There is plenty of dollars to be shared but the civil directors. Mangers, a new positions
    under Scott take money from us deputies. The make 80 to 100 k a year.

The wack job running fleet Paul schmidt started at 10 dollars. An hour in 2012 now he makes 80 k with no. Fleet or auto expierence. Look at Jeanna in uniforms what a piece of shit 80 k. Her daughters both gave info to criminals.

Only in Lee County my friends get out

Unregistered
    Bernie Sanders will get us $15 an hour and free health care. That $1 an hour pay cut will be well worth it to be stress free at Starbucks making beverages.

Unregistered
    Certified Police Officer
    Aventura, FL
    Full-Time - $55,956.51 - $85,566.81 annually after eight years.
    Category: Law Enforcement

For those that are interested in the all mighty dollar, here is your chance to leave, just what I figured afraid to work in Broward or Dade County.

Unregistered
    Applying for Collier now. If hired I will start at 48,245, $10,000 more!