Chief Gomez offered 1 year drop extension - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes it's true. The man is just or himself.

Unregistered

Hope this is not true

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    congratulations chief. City manager announced that jorge gomez will stay another year.
    gomez is a nice guy, but the city manager has picked one loser to stay llanes, we don't need another zero around. For that we could have had orosa stay...mpd is the biggest joke in miami-dade right now. We are not much better than opa-locka. First they pick losers to staff positions, some were never police officers are afraid, corrupt, should have been arrested or fired....then they keep them around.

Thank god only 2 more months to go and i'm done...see you

Unregistered
    What are you talking about? we have Executive Bernat a dynamic spear in this administration with a multitude of leadership abilities to lead us into the any battle.

The leadership here is outstanding soldiers!!!!no other department in this country compares!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    gomez is a nice guy, but the city manager has picked one loser to stay llanes, we don't need another zero around. For that we could have had orosa stay...mpd is the biggest joke in miami-dade right now. We are not much better than opa-locka. First they pick losers to staff positions, some were never police officers are afraid, corrupt, should have been arrested or fired....then they keep them around.

Thanks Ron

Unregistered
    Obviously you don't know him, he's all about what can you do for me. He talks a good game and BS everyone come across like a sweet nice man,reality is he's a backstabber. How fast we forget when Regalado was running he was seen in Wynwood removing campaign signs. Then you see him hugging Regalado and kissing his behind. A 2 face he is. Just ask Lt. Carlos Suarez.
    If Free Pu**y is not involved, or unless you got some dirt on Gomez others need not to apply. Just ask Yalitza how does it feels to get laid On Duty in his Office.

Unregistered

singonlon

He still has a piece of ass he hasn't conquered. When he gets her then he may leave.
    If Free Pu**y is not involved, or unless you got some dirt on Gomez others need not to apply. Just ask Yalitza how does it feels to get laid On Duty in his Office.

Unregistered
    Please yaliteza is a hard worker that comes in at 10am. Breaks for lunch from. 12-1400 then takes off home before 3pm

Unregistered

singonlon

It's not Yeli, he's been tapping that for a while now, some other new girl on the 4th floor.
    Please yaliteza is a hard worker that comes in at 10am. Breaks for lunch from. 12-1400 then takes off home before 3pm

Unregistered
    It's not Yeli, he's been tapping that for a while now, some other new girl on the 4th floor.
    I know who she is, she's already being taken care by someone very,very,very close to Jorgito. His nickname Silverback.

Unregistered

***** mutha****er leave now ****ing cry baby. Eat a **** ***** hope you die before your 2 months up *****. Wow that was harsh but **** you I hate cry babies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast