Ft Myers Teen Club Shooting 2 Dead / 17 shot

Unregistered

Ft Myers Teen Club Shooting 2 Dead / 17 shot

Don't worry Obama is doesn't appear is going to be any Islamic radical terrorist attack. It looks like is just black on black crime. Half a days news and it will be over.

Unregistered
    Don't u love black on black crime.
    Where is Obama this could have been my child speech?

shooting victim was high school basketball star with Division I dreams

Stef’An Strawder was killed in a shooting at a Fort Myers nightclub early Monday morning, his basketball coach confirmed

Strawder wanted to play Division I college basketball and was a rising high school senior

His cousin called him the “Fort Myers Steph Curry”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Why were the 14 year olds out at that hour? We were home in bed at 12:30 am unless we were out with our parents at a dance or New Year's celebration.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why were the 14 year olds out at that hour? We were home in bed at 12:30 am unless we were out with our parents at a dance or New Year's celebration.
    Cause that's how Obama kids wants it.

Unregistered
    So black lives matter our on there way to protest

Unregistered
    Cause that's how Obama kids wants it.
    True. I recall the days where the TV stations would say; "It is 11 o'clock. Do you know where your children are?"

Unregistered
    Don't worry Obama is doesn't appear is going to be any Islamic radical terrorist attack. It looks like is just black on black crime. Half a days news and it will be over.
    Oh that's ok then 👍 let them all smoke each other's asses , these animals deserve all they get, but where is Al Sharpton, and the president at ? Hello, Rev Al, and Barry, where are you at guys ????