Why Women Should Be Cops - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ns-matter-now/

Interesting view on all the outpouring of old complaints.. I missed the powder room meetings but we sure have seen much of this right here in NoPo.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Kim Vespia allegations against SPD

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...tion-complaint

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    accurate? I love all the know it alls who have been to every police force around the USA and actually found empirical evidence about what they said. Really? Let me sell you a bridge in np. The only places this goes on is np and other biased racist cities. White shaved head men running around like they are playing cowboys and Indians. An ignorant white shaved head boy I say boy statement. Its time for all the boys to go play and the woman to stand up and fight for justice. SMH
    What does one being (allegedly) racist has to do with this topic? Oh never mind I get it now, it must be the “white shaved head” hating these women with nice hair.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the president of the boys club speaks. where do the ladies hide, giving there whole paycheck for the men to do the dirty work for them, dude 21st century, hello your full of S#$T. I have been in situations where I wanted to tear someone's head off and the female officer thru her thought process deescalated the situation and quite possibly saved me a IA gig. Well your my hero, doing all the dirty work etc and where do all the females hide, well there in the backseat, knitting, sewing, hiding behind locked doors, no need for them to be on the street, you have it under control. Your wife sitting next to you and your degrading female police officers. By the way hero, how many of your male officer either cannot be found or are slow at responding to backup, I know quite a few.
    Do they also spell check your reports for you? My eyes are bleeding!

Unregistered
    The stupidity on this thread is amazing.

“Men are held to a lower standard than female”, not everywhere, not all the time, and not everyone! I have seen in another agency females held to a much lower standard than males at the academy (sponsored recruits), and during FTO.

“White men legalized alcohol...” yeah I get it, I used to watch the “news”. Whitey is evil. We get jobs because of affirmative action, we are all fascists, hillbillies, only whites (and all whites) had slaves, cops never give tickets or never arrest whitey, we can play the race or sexist card anytime.

Unregistered
    This is a dumb thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345