Why Women Should Be Cops - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    well you will be looking for a long time, there has never been nor will there be a female ranking officer above sgt in this dept. not going to happen as long as the present admin is in charge. No one wants a target on there back so please no names etc. they will find a way to get rid of her, they always do. Sorry Stephanie, but. this is the way it is at the NPPD
    In regards to the top three males leaders it certainly would not include the top twelve ranking officers who now are employed here.!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Yes well then dont respond if you you find it offensive. I am not interested in the top 3 male LEOs. I want to do a specific study on our female officers and was looking for the most likely future female candidates for Leadership positions to narrow my initial research. So if you know any male LEOs who are transitioning to be fem LEOs.. well then, i am interested in them as well.. otherwise, i am only looking for women LEOs.
    the chief and the asst chief, check out there makeup and josh if u are including civilians. Transger bathroom are in the budget under training

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    When we begin interviewing for the Chief position, we should ensure that women are well represented in the candidate pool. I am not suggesting they should get preference but they should damn sure be given the equal opportunity..

https://www.facebook.com/law.enforce...57681585420244

Unregistered
    When we begin interviewing for the Chief position, we should ensure that women are well represented in the candidate pool. I am not suggesting they should get preference but they should damn sure be given the equal opportunity..

https://www.facebook.com/law.enforce...57681585420244
    The chief is circling the wagons and out there daily trying to save himself with his botched PR stunts. Think they ( new commissioners) are going to replace him, either way he wont be around long, he will screw up again, its inevitable. He should be held accountable for the long/lyons botched investigation now. If the commission does not replace him then they accepts all the illegal and unethical behavior the chief and his staff have done in the past, then they own it, its on them when he screws up again. Pay now or pay later but they will pay either way. Will be cheaper for the taxpayers if he is gone on November 20th, the day after the new commission is sworn in. Buy him out or fire him before the new year and he wont get his bennies for next year, look how much money will be saved there alone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The chief is circling the wagons and out there daily trying to save himself with his botched PR stunts. Think they ( new commissioners) are going to replace him, either way he wont be around long, he will screw up again, its inevitable. He should be held accountable for the long/lyons botched investigation now. If the commission does not replace him then they accepts all the illegal and unethical behavior the chief and his staff have done in the past, then they own it, its on them when he screws up again. Pay now or pay later but they will pay either way. Will be cheaper for the taxpayers if he is gone on November 20th, the day after the new commission is sworn in. Buy him out or fire him before the new year and he wont get his bennies for next year, look how much money will be saved there alone.
    Nothing would make the citizens or street cops happier or safer. Vespia is a liability that the City can not afford.

Unregistered
    Nothing would make the citizens or street cops happier or safer. Vespia is a liability that the City can not afford.
    He has been able to skate on several lawsuits because the insurance company picked up the tab and the money paid out was not from the taxpayers but there were no admission of guilt, kind of ironic, paying out a claim to the max allowed by insurance and then denying any wrongdoing. But those days are ended, now the city has no insurance, self insured and we are on the hook for judgements and costs. I understand there are several major lawsuits still pending.
    Time for the commissioners to step up and make sure he is gone, a new chief from the outside, a citizens review board and maybe a public safety commissioner to abolish the boys club in the the police dept. The commission has been overhauled all new, now its time to do the same to our city and department leaders who have a history of corruption and lack of leadership abilities. We can no longer afford nor should we have to endure this blatant disregard for our basic civil rights to keep reoccurring and nothing is done about it. The chief and his cronies were the driving part of the so called PBA endorsements and phone calls, not the rank n file, the chief intentionally held that internal investigation on Long so the time restrictions would expire before a investigation could be concluded, a video does not lie. It was clear a battery occurred. But then again the K9's skate. The new commissioners have more than enough to ask for his resignation.

Battles worth fighting..

and until they are fought and won, nothing will change.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/featured/e...talking-chief/

like for young female High School Explorers..

and until they are fought and won, nothing will change.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/featured/e...talking-chief/
    Subordinate teenagers should not be used and passed around. i dont give a damn how willing they may have been. It is unacceptable behavior period. zero tolerance. those who crossed those lines should have been sent off seeking a criminal defense lawyer and/or a new line of work... Those who won't hold the ALL responsible.. well he should be Removed.

Unregistered
    Subordinate teenagers should not be used and passed around. i dont give a damn how willing they may have been. It is unacceptable behavior period. zero tolerance. those who crossed those lines should have been sent off seeking a criminal defense lawyer and/or a new line of work... Those who won't hold the ALL responsible.. well he should be Removed.
    Very one-sided article.

If the City has documents and IT proof of that Misuse of Gov't computers = they would have already SETTLED this case - out of court!

Obviously this is not so.

There may be a abuse here, but if 100% true, the City would have already shut this down with a settlement.

Having family members up North who have been struggling with Lyme, my heart goes out to this woman, my fellow officer.

We need the full 360• story. Until then, nobody should be 'cliff jumping' about and false claims of similar alleged abuse at NPPD.

Just not the case

Unregistered
    And what real time video would that be?
    Does that also include females in the military as well? If that is the case the military sure handed out a lot of metals and accommodations to a bunch of undeserving cowards.
    You are shilling nothing but the usual misogynistic anti-woman in the work force bullshit.
    It's the 21st century pal. The wife owning, and beating 50's are gone. Build a bridge and get over it.
    It's the warrior mindset we hear so much about and Vespias team building. Lets look at reality, all male chest pumping warriors out there nightly looking for the enemy, anyone question what a warrior/military mindset is, google it. Women have there roles but it is the man's place to keep them in control and safe. They are not equals, just necessary evils. lets look at the team building efforts of the chief. Drunken parties that involved orgies and alleged rapes. Mandatory off duty events to strengthen the units comradery, again drunkenness, alleged rape and orgies. It is clear by the failure of this admin to not only recognize, acknowledge and promote females, they continue the era of women as being subservient to men . Refuse to play along your history.......... Then again maybe it is because his wife pulls his strings and rules the roost, so he is lashing out. When the queen enter the station, all must take heed and bow.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast