Why Women Should Be Cops - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hold up now. I have met a few woman on the force that act just like the warriors. Preach the law , Pump their chests just like the warriors. However , I have also met some very intelligent calm female officers. So the trick is pick male or female officers that are smart calm and not part of the cowboy and Indian mentality. Also make sure that none of them have put jiffy lube on their resume.
    Problem is male officers are held to a lower standard then the female officers, males basically get away with anything, history has taught us that, females, step outta line or make a supervisor mad, your a target. Double set of standards for sure.

Unregistered
    Yes since the start of time white men have ruled. For example white men are the ones that legalized alcohol. Well lets see Alcohol does nothing but destroy lives, ( as we have seen recently in the papers uhum look familiar.) Alcohol is one of the major reasons people are in Jail. So white men say they can handle their liquor. ( or is it they never got caught ) Anyway thank the white men for the devils drink. Back to subject females can certainly handle positions of authority much better then their male counterparts. That being said so can a few men, However , if the female jumps on that old warrior fight mentality well then she is just like the men. So pick smart, calm and brand new .

Unregistered
    really you came to that conclusion from this post, well your wrong. I realize your opinionated and most likely subscribe to the men only in this dept mentality, but first I must commend you on using the term phraseology, obviously not one of our uneducated leaders. Your statement only give credence to what is so obvious in the NPPD, women are second class citizens, to be seen and not heard. We the men of the NPPD will handle everything. Dude, your a dinosaur, get with the times.
    I do find your psychoanalysis of my post most humorous, you even diagnosed me, of course I am not a female so your conclusion was wrong. Don't give up you day job or then again maybe you should since the times are changing and your still living in a cave.
    That would be you are or you're in the context you keep using it. Also "Your statement only give credence.."?? Can we all agree that male or female- you are certainly not a grammar teacher? Where do we get these people?

Unregistered
    Hey there grammar Police please stay on subject. Who gives a .... about you are and you're. The important issue is woman woman woman. They need to be in charge out of the way. TIME FOR A CHANGE

Unregistered
    Women police officers in NP are a necessary evil, we have a handful and they know there place. The Chief has seen to it. That's why they call it a brotherhood !!!!!!. If we didn't need them to search females, well, we would not need them at all. Men do all the quality work here, when the s*&t hits the fan us guys have each others back. We have what 6-8 females, got rid of two or three. Ladies look elsewhere for your career, the Chief doesn't want you, admin will set you up and we will look the other way, do yourself a favor move on, this is a man's job. You have no chance for advancement and if you make waves your gone. It's our department run by our leaders. Sorry but this is reality in North Port, like it or not.

Unregistered
    Women police officers in NP are a necessary evil, we have a handful and they know there place. The Chief has seen to it. That's why they call it a brotherhood !!!!!!. If we didn't need them to search females, well, we would not need them at all. Men do all the quality work here, when the s*&t hits the fan us guys have each others back. We have what 6-8 females, got rid of two or three. Ladies look elsewhere for your career, the Chief doesn't want you, admin will set you up and we will look the other way, do yourself a favor move on, this is a man's job. You have no chance for advancement and if you make waves your gone. It's our department run by our leaders. Sorry but this is reality in North Port, like it or not.
    Listen NGH TIME FOR A CHANGE . Take your never gonna happen attitude and move out of np

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Female Leadership Poll

If you were going to nominate the top three female LEOs at NPPD.. who would they be and why? Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    If you were going to nominate the top three female LEOs at NPPD.. who would they be and why? Thanks.
    kind of gender biased question, wouldn't be fair to all the other officers

Unregistered
    Note: This is a thread about woman in the NP police department. Of course, there are going to be questions that are woman-centric. But to pamper your male ego......

If you were going to nominate the top three female LEOs at NPPD.. who would they be and why?
    If you were going to nominate the top three male LEOs at NPPD.. who would they be and why? Thanks.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Yes well then dont respond if you you find it offensive. I am not interested in the top 3 male LEOs. I want to do a specific study on our female officers and was looking for the most likely future female candidates for Leadership positions to narrow my initial research. So if you know any male LEOs who are transitioning to be fem LEOs.. well then, i am interested in them as well.. otherwise, i am only looking for women LEOs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast