Why Women Should Be Cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is a little test you can take to prove-or disprove your point. My wife and I have started watching the real time video
    when the shit hits the fan and noting the number and level of involvement of female law enforcement officers. Even in progressive cities and jurisdictions, there are rarely more than one or two in the mix even if the agency has a huge male to female ratio. It really tells the story. Where do the ladies always seem to hide?? I have been on scenes myself where the female officers should have given their paychecks to the men who actually did the dirty, dangerous work for them. I dare you to check it out and still tell me how we need more female officers. Before you start, yes I know there are some unusual exceptions -but trust me it is the rule.
    the president of the boys club speaks. where do the ladies hide, giving there whole paycheck for the men to do the dirty work for them, dude 21st century, hello your full of S#$T. I have been in situations where I wanted to tear someone's head off and the female officer thru her thought process deescalated the situation and quite possibly saved me a IA gig. Well your my hero, doing all the dirty work etc and where do all the females hide, well there in the backseat, knitting, sewing, hiding behind locked doors, no need for them to be on the street, you have it under control. Your wife sitting next to you and your degrading female police officers. By the way hero, how many of your male officer either cannot be found or are slow at responding to backup, I know quite a few.

Unregistered
    I cannot wait to see the real time video !!! Its coming to the boys club near you. Then you can sit back and watch your real time video

Unregistered
    the president of the boys club speaks. where do the ladies hide, giving there whole paycheck for the men to do the dirty work for them, dude 21st century, hello your full of S#$T. I have been in situations where I wanted to tear someone's head off and the female officer thru her thought process deescalated the situation and quite possibly saved me a IA gig. Well your my hero, doing all the dirty work etc and where do all the females hide, well there in the backseat, knitting, sewing, hiding behind locked doors, no need for them to be on the street, you have it under control. Your wife sitting next to you and your degrading female police officers. By the way hero, how many of your male officer either cannot be found or are slow at responding to backup, I know quite a few.
    Ever think the reason they are slow to respond is they do not like YOU??

Unregistered
    Ever think the reason they are slow to respond is they do not like YOU??
    really you just said that, if that was the case, no one here would back each other up, better things to do,

Unregistered
    Sorry for the late response, but I call B.S. on you being some almost out of control male officer. You are quite clearly, and it is obvious from your content and phraseology, a female. A female with some real self-trust/worth issues, I might add.

Nice try.

Unregistered
    I was in a place where I wanted to tear someones head off. And when that female was not there I bet you did. This just goes to show the warrior mentality. I am sure when you thumped someone it was covered up and you blamed the victim. Destroyed their life instead of your own. Do you have employee assistance you need some help

Unregistered
    Sorry for the late response, but I call B.S. on you being some almost out of control male officer. You are quite clearly, and it is obvious from your content and phraseology, a female. A female with some real self-trust/worth issues, I might add.

Nice try.
    really you came to that conclusion from this post, well your wrong. I realize your opinionated and most likely subscribe to the men only in this dept mentality, but first I must commend you on using the term phraseology, obviously not one of our uneducated leaders. Your statement only give credence to what is so obvious in the NPPD, women are second class citizens, to be seen and not heard. We the men of the NPPD will handle everything. Dude, your a dinosaur, get with the times.
    I do find your psychoanalysis of my post most humorous, you even diagnosed me, of course I am not a female so your conclusion was wrong. Don't give up you day job or then again maybe you should since the times are changing and your still living in a cave.

Unregistered
    Not just living in a cave but wishing he could still drag a woman by the hair behind him and club her into submission.
    There is no better example example of this type of officer then a certain retired Sgt. of the department. He harassed a female dispatcher and degraded her several times for being over weight in his eyes.

Least one for get, he was also accused of several other complaints of sexual indiscretions.
    Out if all these complaints he was only suspended for one day in total.

Believe me misogyny it's is the rule of law by admin and it's sycophant boot lickers.

Unregistered
    Hold up now. I have met a few woman on the force that act just like the warriors. Preach the law , Pump their chests just like the warriors. However , I have also met some very intelligent calm female officers. So the trick is pick male or female officers that are smart calm and not part of the cowboy and Indian mentality. Also make sure that none of them have put jiffy lube on their resume.

Unregistered
    Not just living in a cave but wishing he could still drag a woman by the hair behind him and club her into submission.
    There is no better example example of this type of officer then a certain retired Sgt. of the department. He harassed a female dispatcher and degraded her several times for being over weight in his eyes.

Least one for get, he was also accused of several other complaints of sexual indiscretions.
    Out if all these complaints he was only suspended for one day in total.

Believe me misogyny it's is the rule of law by admin and it's sycophant boot lickers.
    and after he was allowed to retire, SHE WAS FIRED !!!!!!Prime example of the boyz club rules.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast