Why Women Should Be Cops
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Why Women Should Be Cops

Dear NPPD Admin... Good article in Law Enforcement Today of female cops... lotsof lessons in this one.

“The Reasons Why Women Should Never be Cops.”
    • Women are not strong enough to beat people up (Yes, most of them listed “beat people up,” so I also went to great lengths covering proper Use of Force and the 4th Amendment with the group).
    • Women are not brave enough to face danger without fear (They apparently thought we sprinkled pixie dust on each male cadet at the end of the academy to make them fearless – I never got my dose).
    • Women are not good at investigating crimes and can’t intimidate bad guys into confessing (Too much TV had many of the cadets convinced that we still beat confessions out of everyone. Hopefully they don’t see any reruns of Andy Sipowicz on NYPD Blue).

http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/2...never-be-cops/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Dear NPPD Admin... Good article in Law Enforcement Today of female cops... lotsof lessons in this one.

“The Reasons Why Women Should Never be Cops.”
    • Women are not strong enough to beat people up (Yes, most of them listed “beat people up,” so I also went to great lengths covering proper Use of Force and the 4th Amendment with the group).
    • Women are not brave enough to face danger without fear (They apparently thought we sprinkled pixie dust on each male cadet at the end of the academy to make them fearless – I never got my dose).
    • Women are not good at investigating crimes and can’t intimidate bad guys into confessing (Too much TV had many of the cadets convinced that we still beat confessions out of everyone. Hopefully they don’t see any reruns of Andy Sipowicz on NYPD Blue).

http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/2...never-be-cops/
    if they pick up this article it will burn their fingers, At the NPPD women are a necessary evil, first the white boys club, then the K9, then dispatch and somewhere near the bottom is the female officer. What civil rights?????????/

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if they pick up this article it will burn their fingers, At the NPPD women are a necessary evil, first the white boys club, then the K9, then dispatch and somewhere near the bottom is the female officer. What civil rights?????????/
    well playing fast and loose with civil rights is not limited to the female officers...

Unregistered
    They should be cops just like Hillary should be president. They will not build walls between the people and themselves. They will think before acting. They will change the club. Time for a change ABCCD AND M.

Unregistered
    They should be cops just like Hillary should be president. They will not build walls between the people and themselves. They will think before acting. They will change the club. Time for a change ABCCD AND M.
    Every female living, working or even passing thru North Port should be pissed at the lack of equal treatment or workplace rights exhibited by this Chief and his administration. This man and his admin are gender biased. What is worse is that the city manager and the female commissioners know this and allow this to happen. This includes Cook, DiFranco, Yates and Yes Moore. Welcome to 1950's North Port. ABCD and yes M It would be a sad day if any of these were reelected.

Unregistered

Take the challenge

Here is a little test you can take to prove-or disprove your point. My wife and I have started watching the real time video
    when the shit hits the fan and noting the number and level of involvement of female law enforcement officers. Even in progressive cities and jurisdictions, there are rarely more than one or two in the mix even if the agency has a huge male to female ratio. It really tells the story. Where do the ladies always seem to hide?? I have been on scenes myself where the female officers should have given their paychecks to the men who actually did the dirty, dangerous work for them. I dare you to check it out and still tell me how we need more female officers. Before you start, yes I know there are some unusual exceptions -but trust me it is the rule.

Unregistered
    Here is a little test you can take to prove-or disprove your point. My wife and I have started watching the real time video
    when the shit hits the fan and noting the number and level of involvement of female law enforcement officers. Even in progressive cities and jurisdictions, there are rarely more than one or two in the mix even if the agency has a huge male to female ratio. It really tells the story. Where do the ladies always seem to hide?? I have been on scenes myself where the female officers should have given their paychecks to the men who actually did the dirty, dangerous work for them. I dare you to check it out and still tell me how we need more female officers. Before you start, yes I know there are some unusual exceptions -but trust me it is the rule.
    This is actually very accurate, sorry but true.

Unregistered
    accurate? I love all the know it alls who have been to every police force around the USA and actually found empirical evidence about what they said. Really? Let me sell you a bridge in np. The only places this goes on is np and other biased racist cities. White shaved head men running around like they are playing cowboys and Indians. An ignorant white shaved head boy I say boy statement. Its time for all the boys to go play and the woman to stand up and fight for justice. SMH

Unregistered
    Here is a little test you can take to prove-or disprove your point. My wife and I have started watching the real time video.
    And what real time video would that be?
    Does that also include females in the military as well? If that is the case the military sure handed out a lot of metals and accommodations to a bunch of undeserving cowards.
    You are shilling nothing but the usual misogynistic anti-woman in the work force bullshit.
    It's the 21st century pal. The wife owning, and beating 50's are gone. Build a bridge and get over it.

Unregistered
    Yet another Trumpeter, keep'em barefoot and pregnant supporter.j

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast