Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Only in Oakland Park

You've got to be kidding me
    https://youtu.be/s64RSZg_nj8

Unregistered
    WTF? Seriously stupid

Unregistered
    If the guy filming would just shut his stupid mouth and stop being a ham, that video could go viral based on how ignorant the masses are. By the way, you ever see how much stuff cops keep in their trunks, wise guy? There's literally no room in a cop car for a shopping cart. If the cart was causing a traffic hazard, what else do you want? You're the real idiot. Looks like the cop was being innovative to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the guy filming would just shut his stupid mouth and stop being a ham, that video could go viral based on how ignorant the masses are. By the way, you ever see how much stuff cops keep in their trunks, wise guy? There's literally no room in a cop car for a shopping cart. If the cart was causing a traffic hazard, what else do you want? You're the real idiot. Looks like the cop was being innovative to me.
    Innovative? How about just put the cart on the median if it was in the road? What's next, an IKEA box on a car ? Oops already been done. You can't even defend this one.

Unregistered
    Have to admit,I have pulled some shopping carts around in the parking lot to get them closer to the store,but not on a public street.Of course,that was before everyone have a camera....Use your head deputies,when you do stupid things your bosses and the public will see it now a days....

Thats a Written Counseling for sure..

Unregistered
    Innovative? How about just put the cart on the median if it was in the road? What's next, an IKEA box on a car ? Oops already been done. You can't even defend this one.
    Because the wind can't blow it back into traffic or it wouldn't be a visual hazard on the median with people like you who filmed this rubber necking for everything. You were more of an idiot for filming while driving. Great job by the deputy for doing something no citizen would do.

Unregistered
    Because the wind can't blow it back into traffic or it wouldn't be a visual hazard on the median with people like you who filmed this rubber necking for everything. You were more of an idiot for filming while driving. Great job by the deputy for doing something no citizen would do.
    AGREED! GOOD job, deputy!!!

Unregistered
    I say the deputy gets written up and loses driving priviledge for a month. That's just stupid and dangerous....if there was a pot hole, something on the road, he just lost his grip that cart could veer off and cause an accident....the deputy is a moron and if you think it was innovative what he did, you're a moron as well.......the sooner I retire from this job, the better.....morons.

Unregistered
    all ya need for this incident is to find out the deputy was wearing a wig and cha cha hi heels !

Unregistered
    I say the deputy gets written up and loses driving priviledge for a month. That's just stupid and dangerous....if there was a pot hole, something on the road, he just lost his grip that cart could veer off and cause an accident....the deputy is a moron and if you think it was innovative what he did, you're a moron as well.......the sooner I retire from this job, the better.....morons.
    But he didn't so just move on stupid!! Idiot Monday morning quarterbacks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast