Only in Oakland Park - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    You guys are your worst enemies. There is no need to tear down a fellow leo for something like this. Grow up idiots and be more concerned about taking care of each other.

Bso uber
    Innovative would have been just getting out of his car and putting the cart on the sidewalk. What's next carrying palm froms to the dump

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say the deputy gets written up and loses driving priviledge for a month. That's just stupid and dangerous....if there was a pot hole, something on the road, he just lost his grip that cart could veer off and cause an accident....the deputy is a moron and if you think it was innovative what he did, you're a moron as well.......the sooner I retire from this job, the better.....morons.
    What job? Vape salesman?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bso uber View Post
    Innovative would have been just getting out of his car and putting the cart on the sidewalk. What's next carrying palm froms to the dump
    No, next is not doing anything for any of you pukes since everything is overly criticized. We could give candy to sick children and you'd say it's unhealthy. You miserable soul.

Unregistered
    What a super dork!

Unregistered
    I'm going to go hunting and tie an elk onto my hood

Unregistered
    No, next is not doing anything for any of you pukes since everything is overly criticized. We could give candy to sick children and you'd say it's unhealthy. You miserable soul.
    Best comment of this thread.

The reality today.

If the guy didn't scratch the vehicle or injuries weren't caused, then why to over criticize? The shopping cart could have caused a worse accident. The Deputy walking into the roadway to move the shopping cart could have gotten injured.

The retail store could've been fined or the citizen who left it in the middle arrested for grand theft.

Stop the anti-police videos. So much over criticism stops good officers from doing their jobs. The very few bad ones ones keep screwing up. This is probably an outstanding Deputy pushing the cart and this idiot rubbernecking.

Unregistered

Great Job

Is this the homeowner of the year (C.K.) doing his finest police work???

Unregistered

CSA Rant

Did anybody here about one of our BSO CSA's ranting on FB about how her coworkers (deputies) are arrogant and racist. It's a total fu*king embarrassment and I feel bad for the guys in that district . All I know if it was a white deputy ranting about black CSA's instead of a Black CSA ranting about white deputies .....there would be hell to pay. I hope this piece of trash leaves this department since she hates white arrogant cops so much.

Unregistered
    Did anybody here about one of our BSO CSA's ranting on FB about how her coworkers (deputies) are arrogant and racist. It's a total fu*king embarrassment and I feel bad for the guys in that district . All I know if it was a white deputy ranting about black CSA's instead of a Black CSA ranting about white deputies .....there would be hell to pay. I hope this piece of trash leaves this department since she hates white arrogant cops so much.
    Did anybody say Bryan Nord?
    He is not here any more, but white, arrogant and racist sounds like his legacy through Oakland Park.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast