Only in Oakland Park - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did anybody here about one of our BSO CSA's ranting on FB about how her coworkers (deputies) are arrogant and racist. It's a total fu*king embarrassment and I feel bad for the guys in that district . All I know if it was a white deputy ranting about black CSA's instead of a Black CSA ranting about white deputies .....there would be hell to pay. I hope this piece of trash leaves this department since she hates white arrogant cops so much.
    Where is it posted on facebook?

Unregistered
    No one said this is not a good deputy,but it was very bad judgement to pull a shopping cart on a major roadway like that in a car.If a citizen did that and a Police Officer saw that happening it would be a big deal and they would defiantly get a ticket. Law Enforcement Officers are NOT above the law on minor traffic issues and/or serious issues.This is why so many people do not trust/dislike the Police.We,us LEOs must think before we act,as now a days,most everything will be taped by someone or something...

You can bet the OP Dist Command will have to address this as they will get the call from the 5th floor.

So do the right thing and who cares,they can tape all they want...

Unregistered
    Sure thing MKA (Major Kiss A...).

The fact of the matter is that we have the tendency to get deputies crucified so fast that it's unbelievable. I wouldn't like you to be a PBA or IUPA Rep!

Listen, if the Deputy had his emergency lights on, as he did in fact, YOU Mr. M.K.A. can't compare the safety concern and the safe manner how he chose to do it, to a civilian. Even a civilian would probably get a citation if an asshole Deputy stops him, if not the civilian would get help to safely completing the task and with a decent Deputy (that's most of us nowadays) a verbal warning at the most.

Nobody, crucified you for your horrible, horrible spelling. I don't usually criticize for that, but it's bad, very bad. Even so, you were able to convey your message. I would have compassion and help you, not crucify you. That's what this world needs a little bit more, compassion. Not only for Deputies, but for citizens too.

I am not saying it was the perfect maneuver, but what do you propose?
    A)- Get out of your car and push it?
    B)- Call the retailer?
    C)- Ignore it and keep driving? Pretend you did not see it?

People playing Pokemon Go, texting and driving makes unsafe most of the above choices for the Deputy's life. Why such a rush to hang a good Deputy?

Deputies are freaking getting written up FOR ALL KIND OF STUPID things that they didn't use to get written up for: Missing court, missing training, scratching their balls, Etc...
    Do we need that? Emphatically NO!

Not too long ago Deputies didn't use to get written up for missing court or training. If a Deputy wanted to help someone out, they would just not show up for court and that's was that. Now, everything you do, even other idiots inside the agency expect them to get crucified. Deputies don't get a decent pay, benefits are trickling down and on top of that get hung for petty things like this. I DON'T AGREE! This should be at the most, offer an alternative of how you thought it should've been done and verbally address it. You can be damn sure that would be perfect corrective measure.

Somebody or something recording or not, it's not a freaking big deal.

Unregistered
    You must have retired in like 1997. Because we've been getting written up for missing court and training since the Jenne days. Have a little idea of what you're talking about before you come on this site and sing on you soapbox.

Unregistered
    You are wrong Bryan Nord.
    How about training?
    In 2008, 2009 & 2010 plenty of sheeple like you missed court and training and didn't get written up.

Since you didn't get written up so easily, even with all the stupid things you did and still do. Your lack of skin pigmentation and your perfection made it quite difficult to get written up despite of how idiotic you are. That same skin and perfection gave you better chances of getting empathy. That along might be the reason why you show no mercy, no empathy and you don't give a rat's ass about anybody getting written up, about anybody's career getting damaged.

I am surprised how you haven't gotten more grievances. Well, they said it in the recorded interviews with the sheriff's candidates: people get a targets in their backs if they file grievances. But if you mess with me again, I don't care about targets, YOU, Nord will get that grievance. Probably not only that, but I will go after you civilly. Then you will get written up by a lawyer.

Unregistered
    How about training?
    In 2008, 2009 & 2010 plenty of sheeple like you missed court and training and didn't get written up.

Since you didn't get written up so easily, even with all the stupid things you did and still do. Your lack of skin pigmentation and your perfection made it quite difficult to get written up despite of how idiotic you are. That same skin and perfection gave you better chances of getting empathy. That along might be the reason why you show no mercy, no empathy and you don't give a rat's ass about anybody getting written up, about anybody's career getting damaged.

I am surprised how you haven't gotten more grievances. Well, they said it in the recorded interviews with the sheriff's candidates: people get a targets in their backs if they file grievances. But if you mess with me again, I don't care about targets, YOU, Nord will get that grievance. Probably not only that, but I will go after you civilly. Then you will get written up by a lawyer.
    Sounds like someone has some anger issues. EAP is just a phone call away. And as always it's never your fault....always blame someone else when you screw up.

Unregistered
    If you do not want to be written up then go to court and training when you are suppose to.I have never had a issue with that the 28 years with BSO.If not,just let you boss know before hand.

As for the shopping cart thing,just like any safety issue in the road,stop turn your lights on,wait til it is safe and get out of the car and get the object out of the road. Pulling that cart down the road was almost as unprofessional and the Guy with the box on top of his marked unit....

Again,I am sure the Deputy is a good guy or gal,but just bad judgement on this..

Enough Said...

Unregistered
    For the record Bryan Nord, you don't have 28 years.

Secondly, unprofessional or not, that's your bias and subjective opinion. It was way safer to do it how he did it. Also, bad judgement is what you have with you clear inability to ask for discipline for a Deputy. Believe me, if you would've gotten discipline for all the instances that you really screwed up, you wouldn't be a Sgt., not even a deputy.

Unregistered

Brian Nord Parkland FTO

How about training?

I remember back in the day when Ole Nord was an FTO in the original Parkland days. How about when he had a trainee in the passenger seat in his unit and he would go thru the car wash and roll down the passenger window and soak the trainee. Now that was a classic FTO move.....did he catch paper for that..I think not

Unregistered
    That's the least of his wrongdoings.

He wouldn't be working here if he would've been written up as he deserved.

But you know the same way how the justice system works, some group of people are more prompt to get convictions and arrested. Some groups of people are more protected from getting paper.

Not getting paper is the warranted route to the top.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast