Why Willie Jones can not be our Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why Willie Jones can not be our Sheriff

These are Willie's ignorant words at a recent debate. " The police can not police themselves. We need an outside entity who doesn't have a dog in the hunt as my Dad would say to do the investigation. The they would bring their findings back to me, the sheriff, and I would dole out the punishment."

Are people this dumb really allowed to run for Sheriff?

This man is so consumed with distrust of law enforcement he proceeds from a position of doling out punishment before he even knows what the findings of an investigation are going to be. He doesn't identify who this so called outside entity is going to be but we can only imagine.

Willie also is affiliated with the known racist Diana Brown. Maybe she will be the outside entity conducting our investigations while he doles out our punishment. Hey Willie, let me be the first to say F#ck You. You are in for a big fight you scumbag. We will not back down from racist trash like you.

Your racial bias is your entire message. You are part of the problem. Not part of the solution.

Unregistered
    Every word he speaks at these events are offensive to everyone at BSO. I conclude he has been a racist this whole time and concealed it until he left after he demanded to be promoted to captain and was rejected. Not sure why he thought he was qualified to be a captain when he was a shi**y sgt. His whole team are racist individuals who want to let crime run rampant and tie the hands of deputies. Stand up and reject his efforts!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These are Willie's ignorant words at a recent debate. " The police can not police themselves. We need an outside entity who doesn't have a dog in the hunt as my Dad would say to do the investigation. The they would bring their findings back to me, the sheriff, and I would dole out the punishment."

This man is so consumed with distrust of law enforcement he proceeds from a position of doling out punishment before he even knows what the findings of an investigation are going to be. He doesn't identify who this so called outside entity is going to be but we can only imagine.

Willie also is affiliated with the known racist Diana Brown. Maybe she will be the outside entity conducting our investigations while he doles out our punishment. Hey Willie, let me be the first to say F#ck You. You are in for a big fight you scumbag. We will not back down from racist trash like you.

Your racial bias is your entire message. You are part of the problem. Not part of the solution.
    And dont forget, he practically called Peraza a killer and shouted out his support of Black Lives Matter. I'd like to see him repeat that in front of a white audience that has law enforcement and their families in the audience.

Unregistered

Willie Jones, burn in hell you racist pos.

Unregistered

Hey DA, I guess you have never heard of an outside agency conducting investigations.....FDLE????
    Plus that will eliminate all that buddy buddy stuff in IA...

Unregistered
    And to think Kenn A still supports this guy.

Unregistered
    Willie Jones, burn in hell you racist pos.
    He may take the black vote away from SI but if the final candidates are him and Vazquez, he doesnt have a chance. Even if Im not a Vazquez supporter, I definitely wont cast a vote for the BLM supporter. Youre done, Willie. No digging yourself out of this one.

Unregistered

simply put

Willie is not real bright, he was an incompetent bldg manager in pompano, he gave gilligan an office, and even gilligan is not supporting him.

Willie after august 30th try a security guard job, or walmart.

TRB

Unregistered
    Vote for our sheriff. That's what I plan on doing. Regardless if you agree or disagree with him, he did stand up for Peraza during that debate.

Unregistered

ignorant willie

Hey DA, I guess you have never heard of an outside agency conducting investigations.....FDLE????
    Plus that will eliminate all that buddy buddy stuff in IA...
    You want FDLE to investigate all use of forces? What are you going to do when they tell you to go fu*k yourself? Have your BLM racist friends investigate? There wouldn't be any deputies on the road because they would all be suspended or fired because that's what that hate group wants. ALL LIVES MATTER. I know those words are like sprinkling holy water on a demon but you need to hear it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast