Another One Bites the Dust
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Smile Another One Bites the Dust

Another former DEP Officer is quitting. Good job! Steadily weeding these people out!

Unregistered
    My supervisor is former DEP and he is so much better than the FWC idiots I have worked for in the past.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another former DEP Officer is quitting. Good job! Steadily weeding these people out!
    Don't it just pi$$ you off that there are those that can actually leave this place, either for a better job or retire while excrement like you has to stay here and fertilize the weeds.

Unregistered
    My supervisor is former DEP and he is so much better than the FWC idiots I have worked for in the past.
    Oh yeah, DEP was always known for its' supervisors. What a joke!!

Unregistered
    Yeah, we have people leaving, seems for every 2 that leave (whether former DEP or not), we get 1 replacement. Strange since this job is so much fun that people should pay to work here. Keeps the background investigators busy though, doing backgrounds for the new hires to attend the academy.

downthetoilet
    This place has gone way down the toilet the last couple years.

Unregistered

Angry One Left

We have only one former DEP officer left in our area, however he is retiring soon (Hint: I-1s, you need to start planning for more backgrounds for new hires!) All the others retired (understandable) or went to jobs making more money (otherwise known as traitors, officers who value money over fun).

Unregistered

Traitors

Yep, traitors, passing up fun for money! What are they thinking!

Unregistered
    We have only one former DEP officer left in our area, however he is retiring soon (Hint: I-1s, you need to start planning for more backgrounds for new hires!) All the others retired (understandable) or went to jobs making more money (otherwise known as traitors, officers who value money over fun).

Only those without the education requirements, the proper aptitudes or the will to better themselves stay in this septic tank of a regulatory agency with the most inept, incapable and politically corrupt management in the entire state.
    We are a bunch of regulators with guns working for a bunch A$$ Holes for nearly minimum wage.
    Oh. . . wait. . . . .there are those who really like to be abused; they love it here ! ! ! !
    Log that water time

Unregistered
    Only those without the education requirements, the proper aptitudes or the will to better themselves stay in this septic tank of a regulatory agency with the most inept, incapable and politically corrupt management in the entire state.
    We are a bunch of regulators with guns working for a bunch A$$ Holes for nearly minimum wage.
    Oh. . . wait. . . . .there are those who really like to be abused; they love it here ! ! ! !
    Log that water time
    Well said and very true!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast