Lambda Lambda Lambda endorses Isreal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unintelligent

Revlon

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excuse me sir..crack is illegal so please stop smoking it. And that's an outstanding view and policy to have, I think what matters is if 6000 people at BSO don't vote, then that's 6000 families and friends of the families not voting for him and so on. Power to the people my friend..remember, it was the mob that ultimately controlled Rome not the emperor.
    Yes, I can do the math AND I've seen the Revlon commercial, tell a friend .... and so on and so on. So you go on and "tell a friend" and do it a thousand times and then have those friends tell a friend as well and then go to the Supervisor of Elections web page and see the number of registered Democrats as opposed to the number of registered Republicans, so I agree with your statement power to the people.

You are dreaming if you think Israel will lose. Go back to the fries, I hear the timer going off, azzwipe.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unintelligent View Post
    Do YOU think THEY care?
    This is exactly the problem. You guys underestimate the voters. Yes, some liberals are "Libtards" like you but others

will see they have this time better choices than your thug. The thug we have now needs to go and will go. Keep dreaming.

We will fight every vote at those polls, every single one. This guy will not get re-elected.

Unregistered
    Lambda Lambda Lambda endorsed Scott? Please confirm this.

Unregistered
    Lambda Lambda Lambda endorsed Scott? Please confirm this.
    Yes, the above endorsement has been confirmed. Ogre, of the Alpha Beta's was seen hanging Sheriff Isreal over a two story balcony by his feet , scowling " nerds , nerds, nerds" while holding the official sign of endorsement for S.I.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unintelligent View Post
    Yes, I can do the math AND I've seen the Revlon commercial, tell a friend .... and so on and so on. So you go on and "tell a friend" and do it a thousand times and then have those friends tell a friend as well and then go to the Supervisor of Elections web page and see the number of registered Democrats as opposed to the number of registered Republicans, so I agree with your statement power to the people.

You are dreaming if you think Israel will lose. Go back to the fries, I hear the timer going off, azzwipe.
    You could tell the elitists are obligated to troll for Yacht Israel. Have to justify their $200k salaries. "Go back to the fries." Some people would rather make fries than work for a crooked crap organization that your tool has turned BSO into. Don't act like you don't enjoy fries with your pastrami. Maybe next time you'll get something special in them for shaming the commoners. Elitist pig.

Unregistered

Angry

Yes, the above endorsement has been confirmed. Ogre, of the Alpha Beta's was seen hanging Sheriff Isreal over a two story balcony by his feet , scowling " nerds , nerds, nerds" while holding the official sign of endorsement for S.I.
    We are screwed then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12