Jorge Gimez, David Sanchez and Roman Martinez

Unregistered

Jorge Gimez, David Sanchez and Roman Martinez

Get the **** out! Aug 28, 2016 Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thank you for your service. Leave your rental keys at enterprise. I'll be moving up now.

Unregistered
    Roman wants to volunteer he has no life just pay him in Marlboros

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The man is an extra of the walking dead.

Unregistered
    He's on the ramp half the time burning a Marlboro , what a worthless old asshole ! Hey moron, enjoy your retirement before you get lung cancer like Timoney , you idiot

Unregistered
    Get the **** out! Aug 28, 2016 Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thank you for your service. Leave your rental keys at enterprise. I'll be moving up now.
    Jorgito a pagar Por Bollo, no more Feebies. Descarao

Unregistered
    Jorgito a pagar Por Bollo, no more Feebies. Descarao
    Are you kidding me his new 33 has him ***** wipe

Unregistered
    Jorge is a good guy and David too the other guy is a looser been here to long

Unregistered
    They both corrupt as corrupt can be, they cover up Shit. Just ask Nestor and Manny Cabrera these 2 are Gomez boys and both protected. Sanchez does what Gomez tells him to do. So yes glad to see both gone. The cancer is shrinking, the next ERA it will be Papier/Jose Fernandez click. Just happy to say I did not kissed anyone's Culo to be where I am today.

FYI, I am a Lt.

Unregistered
    Jorgito do you remember the time you and midget Sanchez set a marked unit on fire? I remember I was there.

Unregistered
    They both corrupt as corrupt can be, they cover up Shit. Just ask Nestor and Manny Cabrera these 2 are Gomez boys and both protected. Sanchez does what Gomez tells him to do. So yes glad to see both gone. The cancer is shrinking, the next ERA it will be Papier/Jose Fernandez click. Just happy to say I did not kissed anyone's Culo to be where I am today.

FYI, I am a Lt.
    Abru stop hating we know it's you.