Thread: Disgrace

Unregistered

Disgrace

http://www.mclynas4sheriff.com/#!Pin...f2a8522f92fa45

PCSO Corruption
    Pinellas County Sheriff's Deputies Disgrace Dunedin
    July 21, 2016
    James McLynas

"A long time ago in a place not so far away there was a Mid sized city called Dunedin. We had our own PD and all the officers were good guys with integrity, honor , and knew the community they served. Then the Pinellas County Sheriff*took over.
    Soon after things changed. A deputy was arrested in the city for having sex with a minor , another was fired for being drunk on duty all the time, and another rolled his car over off duty in the city when he was drunk. We can't forget recently the deputy who beat someone up at the chica boom room. This all made the news headlines.**A embarrassment for PCSO and the City it contracts to do business with.
    Imagine owning a business and contracting with someone and employing people like this and trying to justify the behavior to your customers. Today it's all about a warm body in a uniform.*Quantity*not quality. I*always look forward to reading the TBT to see what disgrace of a PCSO employee has screwed up this time.
    When you hire and retain people who shouldn't be wearing a badge, I have little respect for*you. It makes the good ones look bad. I'm sure glad I live in a city where the administration didn't fold to PCSO and realized having a PD is better than contracting with the Ringling Brothers. They realized PCSO is more of a liability than a asset."
    The above narrative about the unprofessional conduct of the Pinellas County Sheriff's department wasn't written by me. It was posted on a Website called LEOaffairs, LEO of course standing for Law Enforcement Officer Affairs. This is where the Deputies themselves go to tell it like it really is. And unfortunately, this is the view from the inside, how it really is.
    And WHY do these events happen over and over again at the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office? Because Sheriff Gualtieiri is only tough on crime if it is not committed by his deputies.*There were no arrests of any PCSO deputies for any of these crimes.*
    Sheriff Robert Gualtieri hires from the bottom of the barrel. In fact, there is a policy in place that if the deputy recruit scores too high on his*intelligence*test, or shows signs he is compassionate and incapable of being*a*psychopath, they will NOT be hired. ***
    In the last incident of the Deputy fighting, there is more to it than just a fight. On December 25, 2015 with Pinellas County Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremy Tromer, this is what PCSO report (AI-15-058) states;

“While intoxicated, you (Tromer) engaged in an affray on the street in downtown Dunedin. Rather than retreating from this situation, you persistently reentered the affray on at least two occasions, challenging, pursuing and physically fighting other intoxicated and involved citizens. You conceded that you were essentially in a “bar room fight” and you admitted you should have gone the other way. You also conceded your intoxication contributed to your refusal to retreat. Once on-duty deputies arrived on the scene and acted to quell the situation, you rushed a subdued subject and punched him in the face. This caused his head to break a window of the Dunedin Chamber of Commerce. Punching this subject, at this time was not justified. You caused property damage and personal injury to at least one person. It perpetrated a breach of the peace and, you admitted, brought discredit to the agency.”
    The finding of the PCSO investigation is quite clear;
    1. On-scene deputies witnessed Deputy Tromer drunk and disorderly,
    2. The report called it “an affray”, which is a fight that is disturbing the peace.
    3. PCSO deputies witnessed him violently punching and hitting multiple persons, that’s assault,
    4. PCSO deputies were holding one subject and had him restrained and in custody, when Deputy Tromer rushed the man being held by PCSO deputies and punched him so hard, he knocked him out and pushed his head back through a plate glass window. That’s, assault, obstruction of justice, destruction of city property and possibly assault of an officer. Were Deputies holding the victim so that Tromer COULD get a good swing on him?
    Deputy Tromer was drunk and disorderly, committed violent assault, obstructed the deputies taking the other suspect into custody, injured a person or persons, damaged city property and possibly assaulted the deputies. Yet PCSO deputies let him off the off the hook, did not arrest him and Sheriff Gualtieri refused to bring charges. They did him a “professional courtesy” like Clearwater police Sgt. Jay Holsombach did for PCSO Deputy Jessica Nascimento. THAT is why PCSO is failing Pinellas County, because Sheriff Gualteiri fails to take appropriate action.
    The latest shinning star example is*Jose Javier Berrios-Collazo, 33, who in 2014*shot and killed Dunedin resident*Michael Case sitting in his living room in a highly questionable shooting that was swept under the rug by Sheriff Gualtieri.
    PCSO Deputy*Jose Javier Berrios-Collazo*was arrested at 2 a.m. on 7-16-16 for DUI. *According to a report from the Collier County Sheriff's Office, Berrios-Collazo was speeding and weaving in traffic AGAIN. Collier County Deputies also found marijuana and drug paraphernalia in his Jeep, but didn't charge him with that (professional cop courtesy) because they couldn't determine if it was his or his passenger's. Cops unusually arrest and charge BOTH people in cases like this. Deputy*Berrios-Collazo also refused his breathalyzer test. Why do police officers ALWAYS refuse those, but threaten*and demand that the public take them?**
    What Sheriff Gualtieri doesn't want you to know about is the*lack of character and criminal conduct of Deputy*Jose Javier Berrios-Collazo that Sheriff Gualtieri not only condoned, but covered up, besides the murder of Mr. Case.
    In 2008,*Jose Javier Berrios-Collazo, while he was a Pasco deputy, was stopped in Tarpon Springs when a Pinellas sheriff's sergeant spotted him speeding at 98 miles per hour and weaving in traffic. The Pinellas sergeant did not investigate Berrios-Collazo for DUI, though, and no charges were filed. (another professional courtesy by the PCSO) How would that play out if you or I were driving almost 100mph and weaving all over the road? *I bet that PCSO sergeant has since been promoted. Way to go PCSO!*
    Deputy*Berrios-Collazo was fired from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office for DUI and multiple other transgressions. But don't worry, Sheriff Gualtieri hired him in June of 2012. There is always a place for deputies like this at the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office patrolling the streets of Dunedin. **

Unregistered
    Dude, you really need to atleast learn the difference between an "assault" and a "battery". Then you can learn the difference between a "battery" (crime) and an "affray" (mutual fight where both parties are to blame and they both do not wish to press charges upon the other. Also, Berrios was not fired for getting a DUI (no evidence that he was drunk) in Pasco. He was fired as he was still on probation. Also, we never charge everyone within a vehicle for misdemeanor possession if we can't prove who was in possession of it. If you're going to run for Sheriff, you really should brush up on national and Florida laws. Also, this site isn't just deputies posting, as losers such as yourself often come on here posing as a cop trying to place words in our mouths. You have an ax to grind and it get it, but you're so far off into outer space that nobody will take you serious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, you really need to atleast learn the difference between an "assault" and a "battery". Then you can learn the difference between a "battery" (crime) and an "affray" (mutual fight where both parties are to blame and they both do not wish to press charges upon the other. Also, Berrios was not fired for getting a DUI (no evidence that he was drunk) in Pasco. He was fired as he was still on probation. Also, we never charge everyone within a vehicle for misdemeanor possession if we can't prove who was in possession of it. If you're going to run for Sheriff, you really should brush up on national and Florida laws. Also, this site isn't just deputies posting, as losers such as yourself often come on here posing as a cop trying to place words in our mouths. You have an ax to grind and it get it, but you're so far off into outer space that nobody will take you serious.
    "Dude", I really hope you're not a cop because you're trying to correct someone who's ignorant with misinformation. An affray is a crime and its arrestable.

The other thing is obviously Berrios was drunk during the incident when he was with Pasco or else he wouldn't have been fired. To say he was fired because he was on "probation" is just stupid when you and everyone else here knows the real reason for the termination. You don't just lose your job simply for being on probation, obviously it was very likely that he was the driver of the vehicle and he was intoxcated. He skated away without an arrest but he was terminated because the overwhelming evidence shows he was the driver. Which is why our sergeant in a bad light because he let him off. Open up your statute book so you can learn a thing or two before you come on a public website and make yourself look like an azz. Coming on here and defending the actions of these guys just make you look as bad as they do. We need to condemn this type of behavior to gain the trust of the public (you know the people we work for) instead of making excuses for them just because you may have a crush on one of them or they're one of your drinking buddies.

Unregistered
    For the record. I wrote the article that was posted, (with the exception of the portion attributed to an LEOaffairs poster) but I didn't post it on here. I was told this was posted here and I have no control over that. Everyone knows my website and how i feel about a number of issues, especially Police corruption. But it serves no purpose to post here any of the literally dozens of articles I wrote, or the hundred or so I intend to write in the near future containing damaging evidence of Sheriff Gualtieri's corruption and those that assist him with that corruption. If anyone has any interest in reading the articles, they know where to find them, but it won't be me posting them here. For the most part, this is not my intended audience. Several of you know what goes on and what has gone on at PCSO and what Sheriff Gualtieri has done. My goal is to expose as much of that as possible, period. If you want to help clean up PCSO, do it. If not, don't fault someone else for trying.

Be safe.

James McLynas

Unregistered
    "Also, we never charge everyone within a vehicle for misdemeanor possession if we can't prove who was in possession of it."

Are you saying that in Pinellas County, if there is more than one passenger in a car and pot and paraphernalia is found all the passengers have to do is all claim it's not their's and there will be nobody charged?

Unregistered
    Don't forget Deputy George Leontidis was also invoked in the drunken brawl on Main Street. In fact George busted out the chamber of commerce plate glass window at this incident. He's the same deputy who lives with a known stripper/ prostitute and does steroids. He is no stranger to AID. Everyone knows he's a dirty cop.

Unregistered
    Don't forget Deputy George Leontidis was also invoked in the drunken brawl on Main Street. In fact George busted out the chamber of commerce plate glass window at this incident. He's the same deputy who lives with a known stripper/ prostitute and does steroids. He is no stranger to AID. Everyone knows he's a dirty cop.
    James please pull Georges AID file and post it on here so we can see what this roughen deputy is all about. The public has a right to know. These are the clowns we work with , and trust to protect and serve.

Unregistered
    There are almost no LEO posts on here anymore it's just Mclynas posting time and time again to make it look like we are all disgruntled employees. We love our jobs the majority of the time; we may not always agree with every decision that has been made, but nonetheless we come in every day and get paid to work. Mclynas, stopping posting thoughts as if you're speaking for any LEOs, you're a joke to society.

Unregistered
    There are almost no LEO posts on here anymore it's just Mclynas posting time and time again to make it look like we are all disgruntled employees. We love our jobs the majority of the time; we may not always agree with every decision that has been made, but nonetheless we come in every day and get paid to work. Mclynas, stop posting thoughts as if you're speaking for any LEOs, you're a joke to society.
    Fixed a grammatical error, so Mclynas can't talk more shit.

Unregistered
    There are almost no LEO posts on here anymore it's just Mclynas posting time and time again to make it look like we are all disgruntled employees. We love our jobs the majority of the time; we may not always agree with every decision that has been made, but nonetheless we come in every day and get paid to work. Mclynas, stopping posting thoughts as if you're speaking for any LEOs, you're a joke to society.
    99% of the trashing posts on here are McLyans and his outcast clones. Most people within PCSO are please with where we are and how things are going. This is *****affairs.com and attracts the slugs and the McLynas types. Everyone knows McLyans talks to himself on here. Multiple rants. Look at his stupid website. Put a counter on there and starred the numbering at 5000 so it would like more than 3 people have ever looked at it. Dum azz that gig don't work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast