Things that makek you think

Unregistered

Lightbulb Things that makek you think

Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for the Republican nominee (Trump) because it is not the man they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective. Please read this all the way through and send it to every “doubting Thomas” that you think will not vote… Please!

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.
    Ginsberg is 82 years old
    Kennedy is 79
    Breyer is 77
    Thomas is 67.
    Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.

If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.
    Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!
    Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of B.H.O.

AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT , she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, B.H.O. "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."

Unregistered

You seemed to forget that your Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for the Republican nominee (Trump) because it is not the man they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective. Please read this all the way through and send it to every “doubting Thomas” that you think will not vote… Please!

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.
    Ginsberg is 82 years old
    Kennedy is 79
    Breyer is 77
    Thomas is 67.
    Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.

If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.
    Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!
    Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of B.H.O.

AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT , she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, B.H.O. "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."
    Trump has been against the 2nd amendment, for late- late terms, and generally has been on all sides of all issues. You have no idea (nor does he) who he would put on the court, with the possible exception of his kids. Be afraid.

Unregistered
    Trump has been against the 2nd amendment, for late- late terms, and generally has been on all sides of all issues. You have no idea (nor does he) who he would put on the court, with the possible exception of his kids. Be afraid.
    I am not afraid of Trump, a little concerned perhaps, but not afraid; Hillary on the other hand, I am petrified sleepless over this crazy corrupt progressive wing nut! ! !

Unregistered
    She supportd BLM..... The group that chants "what do we want? Dead cops, When do we want them? Now!!!!"

Then she puts the Mayor of Baltimore in charge of her convention..... Remember when Baltimore was burning and she said "give them time to vent and vandalize". All because of the drug dealer Freddy Gray. Less we not forget, she paid his family over 6 million dollars.

Dont forget she put all the supposed victims of police on the stage and give them the microphone.

But concerns of police survivors were not allowed at the convention.

That is the TRUTH.

Unregistered
    Sounds just as ignorant and one sided as FWC's Chain of command...

Unregistered
    I for one will be voting for trump. Killary is way worse!

Unregistered

SV Davis

I for one will be voting for trump. Killary is way worse!
    Hillary cares about us (plus we'll have the benefit of Bill in the White House) unlike Trump, who only cares about himself!

Unregistered
    Hillary cares about us (plus we'll have the benefit of Bill in the White House) unlike Trump, who only cares about himself!
    Sure she does... your unstable if you really think that. I'll refer you to the dnc convention when she had all the mothers on stage. So yeh she cares about us... I hope that was a sarcastic comment?

Unregistered

It's the court stupid!

Sure she does... your unstable if you really think that. I'll refer you to the dnc convention when she had all the mothers on stage. So yeh she cares about us... I hope that was a sarcastic comment?
    If. and I fear she will succeed, HRC wins this election, she will fill the supreme court with anti-cop, anti-lawfulness people to the point where two things will be true. Nobody will be able to enforce the law, and nobody will be safe in their own home( unless you have a gate and professional armed security force like she does. Take a look at Chicago and that will be the whole nation. Mark these words.

Unregistered
    If. and I fear she will succeed, HRC wins this election, she will fill the supreme court with anti-cop, anti-lawfulness people to the point where two things will be true. Nobody will be able to enforce the law, and nobody will be safe in their own home( unless you have a gate and professional armed security force like she does. Take a look at Chicago and that will be the whole nation. Mark these words.
    Exactly my point, while I don't wish ill will on anyone. Our only hope may be is if she strokes out before the election.