Vote for Willie Jones on August 30, 2016
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Vote for Willie Jones on August 30, 2016

Unregistered
    Oops. You posted the video of Willie at the IUPA screening but forgot to post the link to video of him at the BLM event this past week where he said Peraza was "a killer" and "Black lives matter!" and promised to have FDLE investigate every use of force and citizen complaint "because the police can't be trusted to police themselves." But I'll help you out. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesM...4207133028610/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oops. You posted the video of Willie at the IUPA screening but forgot to post the link to video of him at the BLM event this past week where he said Peraza was "a killer" and "Black lives matter!" and promised to have FDLE investigate every use of force and citizen complaint "because the police can't be trusted to police themselves." But I'll help you out. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesM...4207133028610/
    You must be an Israel supporter.....he was simply saying that the Sheriff handed out an award prior for a killing prior to the case being completed...as per policy, oh I forgot the Sheriff knew nothing about it until 30 minutes before the award was handed out...what a joke. Question, why did the Sheriff leave the event early? Is it because he was getting beat up by the community??????

Unregistered
    if by any reason willie jones were to be elected:

murder case's / cold case's would go unsolved

hug a thug policies would be worse than now

hiring of incompetent ' BLM mindset ' democrat's would flood bso

bso would run out of money and we would have a MALE ( mirium oliphant/ removed from office supervisor of elections
    type of sheriff )

the crime rate in broward as bad as it is would have the county commission build another 2000 bed jail

the possibilities are end less.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be an Israel supporter.....he was simply saying that the Sheriff handed out an award prior for a killing prior to the case being completed...as per policy, oh I forgot the Sheriff knew nothing about it until 30 minutes before the award was handed out...what a joke. Question, why did the Sheriff leave the event early? Is it because he was getting beat up by the community??????
    Im not voting for SI but just hate to see lies on here. The debate ended when SI left. Dont make it sound like he walked out in the middle of it. We all see the video. Are you watching the same one? And Willie basicly called Peraza a killer and felt the need for malicious reasons to bring up the award. Was it to incite a riot. And how disgusting was his shout of Black Lives Matter. ALL lives matter. But if he said that, he would have been booed like Vazquez was. Vazquez who had the strength to say it as it is.

Unregistered
    Jones is a lying cop hater and racist. Calling Peraza a killer and then telling another group he should be back to work getting paid? Get on YouTube folks and see for yourselves. Jones doesn't trust bso to conduct police shooting investigations and use of force reviews and yet he thinks bso deps will support him. FDLE reviewing all of our use of forces? I can't believe he once worked along side of us. Has anyone seen that Fredrica Wilson wannabe with the big flashy hat. She mean mugs all the deps and refers to them as crackers. Jones is a disgusting individual with a cop hating mentality. Let's send a strong message on election day and let's see if he continues to show up at black churches spreading lies and cultivating hate.

Unregistered
    I would not vote for this two faces POS not now, not in 2020, never, ever, ever.

About Peraza's case he said that's not what he meant. But after he already planted that anti-police seed in front of a large group (BLM and more).

Did you see the positive comments that Autenrieb's relative wrote?

That's how you know that this Sheriff is not vindictive, because that POS Autenrieb should be in the worst district, driving the worst car and he is not. Opportunistic snake.
    Where is Deputy Autenrieb at? He should be in Pompano. You want to know, how someone is, just see the caliber of characters who follow him. That K. Autenrieb is another POS

Unregistered
    I liked sgt Willie when he was here. Know y? Because he was an absent supervisor and we did whatever we wanted. We supervised ourselves lol. I can't believe he's really running. He didn't know his job at all and would always ask deputies question on how to do things. Worst of all he used to bad mouth his own people and know he bad mouths deputies to them now that he needs their vote. What a POS!!

Unregistered
    This guy showed his true colors, and his ass, with the Peraza topic. He went from being a candidate to just another sheet-stirring community organizer in one appearance. A 60 year old flip-flopping BLM sympathizer for sheriff. Boy, what a unique and fresh approach. Said nobody.......

Unregistered

BLM Operative

Willie is a BLM operative. An anti police anti anything not black movement. He wants to infiltrate our great agency and tear it apart from the inside out. ALL LIVES MATTER. And if anyone can't accept that they're a POS!! I'm disgusted with these nasty racists attacking candidates running for office for wanting us ALL to be treated equally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast