Step 8 $65,866
    Step 8a $67,647
    Step 9 $69427
    Step 9a $71,207
    Step 10 $ 72,987

Lee county so step 1 $35,294 step10 $38,000

Unregistered

I doubt it

This guy has been in office for almost 12 years and we have seen nothing but deterioration of the agency. If you want a step plan start applying elsewhere. That is the only option.

Unregistered

lets go

There are a lot of departments that have been run properly and are in a position that they can pay for experience. Anyone that has from 3 to 6 years on and isn't tied down to the area for some reason would be crazy to stay here. It is a good place to get your feet wet but don't dig in too deep so you can move on and make a living wage for your family.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy has been in office for almost 12 years and we have seen nothing but deterioration of the agency. If you want a step plan start applying elsewhere. That is the only option.

There is another option. Vote this idiot out of office. You have the power to fire this moron do it. VOTE SCOTT OUT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is another option. Vote this idiot out of office. You have the power to fire this moron do it. VOTE SCOTT OUT
    It would be awesome if that would happen, but it is not realistic. Scott will get at least 70% of the votes in the primary and general. My vote will not go towards him but I have no illusions that Stephanie Eller can beat him. Jimmy Didio is an idiot and has not chance as an independent.

Unregistered
    In all fairness anyone that came un as sheriff would have to deal with county commission. I dont think they would be willing to implement that giant step plan.

Unregistered
    In all fairness two ****s don't make a right, I mean a twat and ****. Steph for N Ft Myers Mayor.