North Miami PD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Miami PD

Unregistered

North Miami PD

Thanks for bringing this crap to our backyard.......

Unregistered
    PBA did a horrible job yesterday they made the situation even worse of what it looks like...

Unregistered
    Pertinent excerpt from the below cited article: "However, the experts also identified instances in which the officers were potentially seconds away from injury, although they may have appeared safe to the untrained eye. Understanding these nuances, the experts said, could help guide society to appropriate reforms and improve relations between police and the communities they serve."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wha...cid=spartandhp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen friend. MDPD needs absolutely no help causing fury in Dade County.

Your corruption is in another world of its own.

Unregistered
    Listen friend. MDPD needs absolutely no help causing fury in Dade County.

Your corruption is in another world of its own.
    In fact my friend there was a flat out execution captured on video in the red lands by a bunch of murderers disguised as cops!

Unregistered
    wasn't the guy who shot and missed a member of their SRT/SWAT? lmao

Unregistered
    Agreed, he said he was trying to save the therapists life, I didn't know they chambered toy trucks in 9mm, good luck selling that story to a grand jury, and John Rivera backing this clowns story. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Agreed, he said he was trying to save the therapists life, I didn't know they chambered toy trucks in 9mm, good luck selling that story to a grand jury, and John Rivera backing this clowns story. What a joke.
    Johnie Boy needs to be 43d! Did you see how many emails he sent out ref bobby Parker?

Unregistered
    At the end of the day how much did the recent police officers that were shot and killed play into it? Calls of disputes resulting in injury or death, as well as, the death threats to police could have contributed to this shooting. Don't forget they had a threat in Florida about a fake call resulting in an officer or officers getting shot. I don't agree with this shooting but I would safely say it wouldn't have happened if it were not the current climate police face everyday.

Unregistered

Well said brother

At the end of the day how much did the recent police officers that were shot and killed play into it? Calls of disputes resulting in injury or death, as well as, the death threats to police could have contributed to this shooting. Don't forget they had a threat in Florida about a fake call resulting in an officer or officers getting shot. I don't agree with this shooting but I would safely say it wouldn't have happened if it were not the current climate police face everyday.
    Great response, we have to stop looking down on each other and have each other's backs through these stressful and paranoid times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast