FHP fighting terrorist at RNC - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Senior Sergeant

Good Job Guys

Great job guys. Your work is appreciated. I thank god you all made it home safe.

You guys deserve to have a little fun. Thanks again for all you do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    piss poor planning on command staff's part

Nothing more than prima donnas complaining as always.

Rooms with no A/C - Not FHP's fault, all 1500 State Troopers roomed under the same condition including our command staff.

Sandwiches - Planned by Cleveland PD not FHP. All Police Officers working the RNC ate the same thing. However, you forgot the good breakfast and midnight snack after shift. No mentioned of that!

Buses breaking down- Really!!! How the **** can that be predicted? At least that was fixed on the way back when we had four uses and no buses broke down.

We have a bunch of city babies, it un-****ing believable. I guess these cry babies have never been in the military or responded to hurricanes when the condition were worse including the MRES for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Just wait, its coming you spoiled brats.

Oh, and how much OT did you make?

Unregistered

Rooms with no A/C - Not FHP's fault, all 1500 State Troopers roomed under the same condition including our command staff.

Sandwiches - Planned by Cleveland PD not FHP. All Police Officers working the RNC ate the same thing. However, you forgot the good breakfast and midnight snack after shift. No mentioned of that!

Buses breaking down- Really!!! How the **** can that be predicted? At least that was fixed on the way back when we had four uses and no buses broke down.

We have a bunch of city babies, it un-****ing believable. I guess these cry babies have never been in the military or responded to hurricanes when the condition were worse including the MRES for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Just wait, its coming you spoiled brats.

Very well said. Colonel is working hard for everyone. It is easy to criticize when you have no understanding of what it takes to be Colonel. It is so difficult for some to even understand what it takes to be a trooper!!!! The Colonel is a trooper and he has not forgotten what it is like in the field working the road. None of the staff has forgotten.

So instead of complaining, what don't the complainers do something positive and help the Colonel try to make things better.

Unregistered

Well Jethro; or is it Billy Bob, us civilized city folks are not used to the conditions that you all Pan Handle Hillbillies live under and its kind of shocking to the system. We don't live in trailers and have indoor pluming, we don't eat road kill.
    BTW you SOB, you guys had the best HOTEL in ALABAMA off I-10 with HAPPY HOUR during the Katrina deployment, while I was sleeping in a sleeping bag in Mississippi.

Unregistered
    Well Jethro; or is it Billy Bob, us civilized city folks are not used to the conditions that you all Pan Handle Hillbillies live under and its kind of shocking to the system. We don't live in trailers and have indoor pluming, we don't eat road kill.
    BTW you SOB, you guys had the best HOTEL in ALABAMA off I-10 with HAPPY HOUR during the Katrina deployment, while I was sleeping in a sleeping bag in Mississippi.
    City babies was a typo. It should have said cry instead of city. However, if you are that crybaby, then I guess the shoe fits no matter what.

The issue is that the lodging, meals and break down of the busses was not controlled by FHP.

Unregistered

You're harping on military, but you're missing some of the basic principles in military life: taking responsibility and planning for your troops.

You say the sandwiches were planned/provided by Cleveland PD. That's fine, but it shows there was no pre-planning on FHPs part for something better or different. Same thing with A/C.

And who exactly should the thank you note go to for breakfast? Should it go to FHP's planning coordinator?

Buses! You've got to be kidding me. We force monthly maintenance and inspections on each patrol vehicle we have and disciple troopers for non-compliance to prevent this exact type of failure in a time of need. Apparently, the buses have not been used, maintained, kept up, serviced, inspected, etc. as they should've.

If a trooper had been assigned to maintain the buses instead of a high level staff member, all the service records and inspections would be gone through to determine if discipline could be imposed on the trooper.

You are right, this cry baby has never been in the military. And don't remember volunteering when FHP hired me.

Overtime. I know we don't make shit at FHP, but not everyone is willing to sell their soul to the state. Got to agree with the previous post that some people just did not volunteer to go. If it had been a disaster in my area, I would feel different. But I didn't want to go to the problem when there were plenty of other people that wanted to go.

Unregistered
    You're harping on military, but you're missing some of the basic principles in military life: taking responsibility and planning for your troops.

You say the sandwiches were planned/provided by Cleveland PD. That's fine, but it shows there was no pre-planning on FHPs part for something better or different. Same thing with A/C.

And who exactly should the thank you note go to for breakfast? Should it go to FHP's planning coordinator?

Buses! You've got to be kidding me. We force monthly maintenance and inspections on each patrol vehicle we have and disciple troopers for non-compliance to prevent this exact type of failure in a time of need. Apparently, the buses have not been used, maintained, kept up, serviced, inspected, etc. as they should've.

If a trooper had been assigned to maintain the buses instead of a high level staff member, all the service records and inspections would be gone through to determine if discipline could be imposed on the trooper.

You are right, this cry baby has never been in the military. And don't remember volunteering when FHP hired me.

Overtime. I know we don't make shit at FHP, but not everyone is willing to sell their soul to the state. Got to agree with the previous post that some people just did not volunteer to go. If it had been a disaster in my area, I would feel different. But I didn't want to go to the problem when there were plenty of other people that wanted to go.

Just an ignorant crybaby expecting the inconceivable. You are lucky they did not feed us MRE's, as they have in the past.

You are in the wrong business, this business is for real men and women.

Unregistered
    Commander Kevin Blom did an outstanding job looking and picking up women during the detail. Lol lol. What a mess

Unregistered
    Your job requires a high school degree or G.Ed. Nothing more! Same as the fry cook at Mickey Ds. A teacher is required to have a college education and makes less than you. You need to be thankful for your job and your monthly income and benefits instead of constantly crying. Never seen such a bunch of babies.

Unregistered
    Your job requires a high school degree or G.Ed. Nothing more! Same as the fry cook at Mickey Ds. A teacher is required to have a college education and makes less than you. You need to be thankful for your job and your monthly income and benefits instead of constantly crying. Never seen such a bunch of babies.

Very well said. This new generation is never happy with anything and very lazy. “What have you done for me lately?” it is their motto. I am raising my children to contribute and tough it out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast