FHP fighting terrorist at RNC
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

FHP fighting terrorist at RNC

Unregistered
    This is great! It's okay to have fun!

Unregistered
    What a disgrace. Shows what we're all about in one video.

Unregistered
    They are doing a poor Running Man Dance, and just enjoying them selves lighten up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are doing a poor Running Man Dance, and just enjoying them selves lighten up
    I agree! That's Jorge Diaz. He needs all the exercise he can get!!!! Leave him alone. He looks like a little cuban humpty dumpty.....LOL!

Unregistered

Disgrace

It is a disgrace and should have never made it to social media. What an embarrassment for FHP and whoever was in charge up there should have their head lopped off. If it happened it should have never been recorded. We have a bad reputation as it is and if the Governor sees this the Colonel may be in some hot water.

Unregistered
    the guys were only having a little bit of fun.. Geez you guys need to lighten up! Yes if the public sees this... It only shows that police officers like to have fun as well. There have been plenty of dancing videos posted by other agencies. Some guys on here really need to lighten up!

Unregistered
    I think it sums up FHP perfectly. The Harlem Shake was something police agencies were doing three years ago. FHP is always years behind the curve.

Classic.

Unregistered
    It is a disgrace and should have never made it to social media. What an embarrassment for FHP and whoever was in charge up there should have their head lopped off. If it happened it should have never been recorded. We have a bad reputation as it is and if the Governor sees this the Colonel may be in some hot water.
    Your existence is a disgrace, come pinga. Lol. The bad reputation they have is because of retards like you who think they are above everyone. Not for the group of officers who lighten the tension between civilians and LEOs. Mama bicho

Unregistered
    I agree! That's Jorge Diaz. He needs all the exercise he can get!!!! Leave him alone. He looks like a little cuban humpty dumpty.....LOL!
    That's the most I've ever seen him move.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast