Want to see the face of RACISM at TPD......this biggest racist ever! - Page 10
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The evil dems only bring up the constitution when it fits their agenda.
    F em. If it's having a gun or speaking the truth they ain't down with it.

Unregistered
    I like Morgan Freeman. He's the go to narrator for all kinds of stories . heart warming stories about prison breaks,alien invasions, female boxers,penguins and criminal serial liars that spent their whole life screwing people. Morgan narrated the biography video of cankels at the DNC. AND IT WENT LIKE THIS.

https://youtu.be/2JT9_BefU8w

Unregistered
    Anyway, let's keep this thread about the police. Hey Libtards!!!! The police are not your enemy. And racism is a Hoax.

Unregistered
    I will say this about Miss Bowers. At least she had the balls to post on this site before. I respect that. Even though I think her mind is f'd up. I respect her.

Unregistered
    When will it end?
    Killary goes on Fox last night( first time ever I believe) and lies her as* off yet again.
    Washington liberal Post gives her four
    Pinocchios Washington post for chrizzist sake

Unregistered
    I generally don't like to put everyone in the same category as its not fair.
    But this time I'm going to say ON THE RECORD if you vote for her you are DOWNRIGHT STUPID. Stupid fool

Unregistered
    Furthermore, if your're a African American police officer quit thinking about the stupid people of your color that made bad choices in their lives. Vote for Trump. He's got a cops back.
    End the negative police rhetoric.

Unregistered
    Black lives matter are beating their chest with a series of demands. Not gonna post a link cause I don't want to waste my time. They're not in a position to make any demands. They need to get a job and a life.

Unregistered
    I'm going to post the link. Read and vomit.

https://policy.m4bl.org/

Unregistered
    Hillary is the Devil.

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast