Want to see the face of RACISM at TPD......this biggest racist ever!
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Want to see the face of RACISM at TPD......this biggest racist ever!

This was posted on FACEBOOK by Officer Susan Bowers‎ to another officer

"Good Morning, Donald Trump racist code word Make America Great, Safe,Law and Order Candidate and all that nonsense.... has the nerve to tell America a bold face lie "I CAN FIX IT" well in the paper today right below that the headline reads Hands up,lying down. shot. Yes !you uneducated Donald Trump supporters another Black man shot by the Police! I'm convinced,officers are not safe because we got some folks that don't need to carry a gun.... there has never been one America and you cannot and don't even know where to start to heal the experience in History that has been taught to us there are 2 America's...FIX THAT DONALD....one for the HAVE NOTS AND ONE FOR THE HAVES ... You SIr are a spoiled rich kid now a man that said the word "I " 3,000 times during the course of that speech . That speech was a racist, misogynist piece of trash... let's see the contrast next week ... because it's only about" I Donald J. Trump... that needs to release them taxes😎...this is not a television show this is real life... I'm with her"

Lets see, ....."we got some folks that don't need to carry a gun"......like one that is rusted shut?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Imagine if a white officer said this!

Unregistered
    She is so filled with hate. What's funny about her is everything she claims to be against is exactly what she is. She let her hate of racism make her a racist. Everything she says about racism is now a reflection of herself.

She likes to ignore the fact Black officers also shoot black people in the line of duty. But lets not discuss what does not fit the false narrative.

Do the math. Almost 800,000 law enforcement officers in Anerica. 125 black men killed by cops in 2015. Facts don't lie. Over 99.9% of cops have NEVER shot a black person. Over 99.8% of cops have NEVER shot anyone. But again, let's not let the truth get in the way of the false narrative.

She is so blinded with hate she can't see the truth. She can't handle the truth. She is an ignorant person. She may have eyes, but she is blind. You can't fix anything with that much hate in their soul.

Unregistered
    Her FB post before that is any worse. She suggest white people should be banned from being officers because they are basically terrorist.

Unregistered
    You wouldn't get hired with those kind of posts on Facebook.

Unregistered
    Trump? She doesn't like Trump??
    Hillary doesn't like super predators.
    Code word for black thugs. Know your history girl.

Unregistered

"like one that is rusted shut"!!!!!!!" LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This was posted on FACEBOOK by Officer Susan Bowers‎ to another officer

"Good Morning, Donald Trump racist code word Make America Great, Safe,Law and Order Candidate and all that nonsense.... has the nerve to tell America a bold face lie "I CAN FIX IT" well in the paper today right below that the headline reads Hands up,lying down. shot. Yes !you uneducated Donald Trump supporters another Black man shot by the Police! I'm convinced,officers are not safe because we got some folks that don't need to carry a gun.... there has never been one America and you cannot and don't even know where to start to heal the experience in History that has been taught to us there are 2 America's...FIX THAT DONALD....one for the HAVE NOTS AND ONE FOR THE HAVES ... You SIr are a spoiled rich kid now a man that said the word "I " 3,000 times during the course of that speech . That speech was a racist, misogynist piece of trash... let's see the contrast next week ... because it's only about" I Donald J. Trump... that needs to release them taxes��...this is not a television show this is real life... I'm with her"

Lets see, ....."we got some folks that don't need to carry a gun"......like one that is rusted shut?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is too funny. "one for the HAVE NOTS AND ONE FOR THE HAVES..." She should know, by the condition of that weapon.

Unregistered
    Affirmative Action at its finest!! I wonder if she will be an English teacher when she retires..

Now lets hear about the rusted gun.

Unregistered
    This is all I need to know about history
    https://youtu.be/g6IJV_0p64s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Affirmative Action at its finest!! I wonder if she will be an English teacher when she retires..

Now lets hear about the rusted gun.
    NO,
    She will be the head of the racist Black Panther Party

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast