Want to see the face of RACISM at TPD......this biggest racist ever! - Page 9
Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bill Clinton's thoughts as he gets back in the Oval Office. "Ahhhh the memories, lot of blowjobs in this place".

Unregistered
    White House staff butlers and maids upon welcoming the Clinton's back
    "Massa Bill, massa Hillary. We show enuf' missed y'all.

Unregistered
    This site is better than Twitter.

Unregistered
    It is 12:10 am EST. DO YOU KNOW where your children are? Are they at a "Glow Party"?

Unregistered
    How many young black men will be shot tonight in Chicago? I'll be back tomorrow morning with that answer. Be responsible for your own life. And don't blame the cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many young black men will be shot tonight in Chicago? I'll be back tomorrow morning with that answer. Be responsible for your own life. And don't blame the cops.
    1 killed 6 shot. Don't blame the police.

Unregistered
    Who cares animals killing animals. It's like when my kitty cat kills a mouse. No loss to society or humanity. In fact I enjoy reading about the retards who are helping with population control. Keep it coming, so long as it is thug on thug. As a cop you should only worry about protecting the people who can't protect themselves and the hard working taxpayers in the ghetto and rich areas equally. The scum thugs, FUC them all and let them eat their own.

Unregistered
    I agree. My point is though, that the media and liberals are spewing the wrong message. Cop on thug killings are not what needs to be addressed. They totally ignore black on black and totally ignore black on white which is out of control.

Unregistered
    This thread is all the rage. Over 5000 views in 8 days. Let's have a dialogue on race. What say you black folk.

Unregistered
    What does a Muslim serving in or dying in Iraq have to do with keeping Islamic terrorist out of our country. The evil dems will stop at nothing to brainwash the weak

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast