Want to see the face of RACISM at TPD......this biggest racist ever! - Page 6
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why is it the F.B.I is concerned with this thread, when the F.B.I, is the organization that let Hillary go. Don't you have better stuff to do. How bout' Internal Affairs? Why are you here? Go find the Russian Hackers. Geeze

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it that the entire department can get an email stating that we are not allowed to post a picture with Trump, yet S.B. can post the things she does. I can't show my support or even just post a nice picture with a man who is respected my many. Yet S.B. can openly state how much she hates white people and Trump, while showing her support for Hilary. I do feel like S.B. is too uneducated to realize that the democratic party is the face of racism. However, there is such a double standard for our social media post. Does anyone not think that a professional police officer (I use professional lightly) such as S.B. might show discrimination against whites while in a working capacity. It would appear to me by her post that might just be a possibility. Does anyone think it could be possible for S.B. to not enforce our laws when dealing with African Americans after listening to some of her rhetoric.

Why does our department ignore such hate speech from her. She is only creating a wall between good men and women.

It's called Black Privledge.

Unregistered

Cant post trump photo??

Where is this email or notice that we can't post a photo with Trump?? May have deleted it without opening it if it came across city email. I delete most of the junk that comes across it anyway.

Unregistered
    Yeah I didn't see it either. Was that one true ?

Unregistered
    Actually, to be fair she didn't really post anything lewd. Re read it.

Unregistered
    Again reread the post. I see nothing improper from a officer to posting it.
    Albeit, in my opinion it's twisted.

Unregistered
    At best Clinton is a liar to the American people. At worst he is a rapist. Either way I don't want him in the whitehouse. Or his liar wife.

Unregistered
    All charges dropped against officers in the Freddie gray case. Thank God. Wasn't the judge black?

Unregistered
    Ma gosh. Look at this video in the link of this crying ***** with the Peter Pan hat on.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/meet-th...he-viral-meme/

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast