Rejects From Pasco Hired; More of PCSO's Finest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Rejects From Pasco Hired; More of PCSO's Finest

Unregistered
    Bob should have transferred him to the jail. That is where all the losers end up nowadays. One more will not make any difference.

Unregistered
    Right on brotha!!! I was thinking hold a job fair at the safety council and anywhere else DUI school is held. And also where anger management / wife batterers classes are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right on brotha!!! I was thinking hold a job fair at the safety council and anywhere else DUI school is held. And also where anger management / wife batterers classes are.

When McLynas get elected sheriff there will be a sweeping reform throughout the agency LMAO

Unregistered
    Bob should have transferred him to the jail. That is where all the losers end up nowadays. One more will not make any difference.
    Making the same as you. So keep playing superher and know, for every family you give closure to, for every crime you prevent from happening, for all your blood, sweat and tears, you will never make a difference. So keep putting your life on the line and making sacrifices, because in the end things will be just as they are now.

Unregistered
    Making the same as you. So keep playing superher and know, for every family you give closure to, for every crime you prevent from happening, for all your blood, sweat and tears, you will never make a difference. So keep putting your life on the line and making sacrifices, because in the end things will be just as they are now.
    There's your "O".

Unregistered
    Well I'm just as concerned about the pipe and drugs found in the car. Another example of why random drug testing is needed. We probably have a lot of people that dabble in the illegal that we need to purge.

Unregistered
    Well I'm just as concerned about the pipe and drugs found in the car. Another example of why random drug testing is needed. We probably have a lot of people that dabble in the illegal that we need to purge.
    Test for steroids. But they'd rather not know because it would be too embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Test for steroids. But they'd rather not know because it would be too embarrassing.
    I love the part about how they found the pot and the pipe "but didn't charge anyone because they couldn't determine who it belonged to". LOL Is that what happens when there is pot in the car? I was under the impression that you arrest everyone for the pot unless one admits that it was theirs. If they are black, they just arrest everyone even if someone does admit it was theirs.

Unregistered
    I love the part about how they found the pot and the pipe "but didn't charge anyone because they couldn't determine who it belonged to". LOL Is that what happens when there is pot in the car? I was under the impression that you arrest everyone for the pot unless one admits that it was theirs. If they are black, they just arrest everyone even if someone does admit it was theirs.
    Mclynas, when you go through the police academy or get a criminology degree, you can say who gets charged with what. Until then keep believing it's all a conspiracy. In reality you are mad that your ex-wife found sex elsewhere and liked it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast