Israel gets endorsement from IUPA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    don't think any labor union should endorse scott israel !

your raise's and benefits are going toward all his political nitwit command staff

if you have a captain, then i would think : 4 LT's 12 sgt's 72 deputy's

not sure how bso calculates their ratio

we have plenty of do nothing that don't command diddly squat..........

..............................DO NOT ENDORSE SCOTT ISRAEL............................................ ..

Unregistered
    Fist of Justice is annoying. Why do you argue with the previous poster. Just let it go everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If the previous poster thinks dispatchers are lazy then so be it. Who cares, we are DLE. In any department there are good workers and others that are bad. Be positive and if it bothers you that much what an individual post then don't read it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fist of Justice is annoying. Why do you argue with the previous poster. Just let it go everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If the previous poster thinks dispatchers are lazy then so be it. Who cares, we are DLE. In any department there are good workers and others that are bad. Be positive and if it bothers you that much what an individual post then don't read it.
    In the other hand, I like Fist of Justice. Sounds like a common sense type of guy.

Go ahead defend your point.

If you don't like it, you can do the same. Don't read the posts if the Fist of Justice.

I find you annoying too.

Fist of Justice you are not annoying, we like your positive and unifying posts. Instead of the divisive ones.

Unregistered
    What a joke the fist of justice. Now these fools give themselves fake names.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    don't think any labor union should endorse scott israel !

your raise's and benefits are going toward all his political nitwit command staff

if you have a captain, then i would think : 4 LT's 12 sgt's 72 deputy's

not sure how bso calculates their ratio

we have plenty of do nothing that don't command diddly squat..........

..............................DO NOT ENDORSE SCOTT ISRAEL............................................ ..
    FOP, IAFF already endorsed Israel. I'd bet IUPA and AFL-CIO/FOPE will endorse him, too. Smart politics, as Israel is going to win big (whether you like him or not).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12