Israel gets endorsement from IUPA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Israel gets endorsement from IUPA

Just heard that IUPA is endorsing Sheriff Israel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And I just heard your an idiot. We will be voting on who to endorse for future sheriff. It will come out shortly after this contract proposal so it depends on our sheriff now

Unregistered
    And I just heard your an idiot. We will be voting on who to endorse for future sheriff. It will come out shortly after this contract proposal so it depends on our sheriff now
    *you're

Idiot

Unregistered
    *you're

Idiot
    You're more of and IDIOT!

Who cares about minor t1pogr4phic errors.

The message remains. Your and idiot and a cretin for creating unnecessary rumors.

Although I will be voting to endorse him, because I have faith that Scott Israel will do what is right and fair to us. We need a fair salary, without the insurance swallowing it up.

Unregistered
    By the way, just in case you come to note. I made typographical errors in purpose, to get in your head. Original poster idiot.

Here with the corrections, just in case you can't get it, moron.could

You're more of an IDIOT!

Who cares about minor typographic errors?

The message remains. You are an idiot and a cretin for creating unnecessary rumors.

Although, I will be voting to endorse him, because I have faith that Scott Israel will do what is right and fair to us. We need a fair salary, without the insurance swallowing it up.

✊✊✊⚖⚖⚖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸☝️
    The Fist of Justice

Unregistered
    Typical PBA! Lies Lies Lies.

Unregistered
    Fist of Justice your an idiot. Your the same fool that defended the crybaby dispatchers for being lazy.

Unregistered
    Fist of Justice your an idiot. Your the same fool that defended the crybaby dispatchers for being lazy.
    *You're and you're....again....idiot

Unregistered
    And you are the same moron who attacks them!

You are the type of people, who sees others beneath you. I see everybody with fairness and justice. Regardless of position, race, ethnicity, language or sexual preferences.

Dispatchers are part of us. Talking bad about them, is talking bad about all of us moron. The public sees us as one. Your attitude is what causes the division.

Why do you want to divide Dispatchers and Deputies? Divide and conquer?

This thread is about something else, stop bringing the "Dispatchers" into every thread. Go and reply in the "Ramblings of a Dispatcher" thread. I will reply to you there.

Take the positive anyways .
    All we got is each others

Be your brother's keeper.

The Fist of Justice.
    ✊✊✊⚖⚖⚖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸☝️

Unregistered
    *You're and you're....again....idiot
    Don't tell him anything, that imbecile "The Fist of Justice" defended him. The poor grammar of the "Poor fool" puts him in manifest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast