N.Miami chief Gary Eugene (ex MPD ) attempting to speak English in cop shooting
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry N.Miami chief Gary Eugene (ex MPD ) attempting to speak English in cop shooting

Here is that idiotic , low IQ, Affirmative Action Moron, Gary Eugene ( retired MPD major &#128584 attempting to speak English, while his white A/C looks on with disgust , as he tries to explain the N Miami shooting.

What a moron, I remember when they wanted to fire this guy about 25 years ago, because no one could understand him, in person, or on the radio, and he ****ed up constantly on the street.

Because he was a Haitian they kept him on, then he rose through the ranks, how I'll never know ??? Oh yea, I forgot it's ****ing Miami !!! 🙈 Click the video below.

https://youtu.be/CSW69OAKkKA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is that idiotic , low IQ, Affirmative Action Moron, Gary Eugene ( retired MPD major &#128584 attempting to speak English, while his white A/C looks on with disgust , as he tries to explain the N Miami shooting.

What a moron, I remember when they wanted to fire this guy about 25 years ago, because no one could understand him, in person, or on the radio, and he ****ed up constantly on the street.

Because he was a Haitian they kept him on, then he rose through the ranks, how I'll never know ??? Oh yea, I forgot it's ****ing Miami !!! 🙈 Click the video below.

please enable the sub titles

Unregistered

Talk about Embarrassing North Miami Gary Eugene , speak English you ape

Amen to that
    ! I had to ride with this French Haitian douche bag , back in the day. It's a wonder he remained a cop, let alone a chief of police, what an embarrassment he is, if you watch he can't even read English. " Sub titles please Chief Eugene 😆

Unregistered
    Amen to that
    ! I had to ride with this French Haitian douche bag , back in the day. It's a wonder he remained a cop, let alone a chief of police, what an embarrassment he is, if you watch he can't even read English. " Sub titles please Chief Eugene 😆
    What's the matter he beat you out in the 94 sgt test and your still waiting to get paid.

Unregistered
    How funny the press Conferance. The man tool a shit . Congress woman had to explain he was a new police chief

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2644109]Here is that idiotic , low IQ, Affirmative Action Moron, Gary Eugene ( retired MPD major &#128584 attempting to speak English, while his white A/C looks on with disgust , as he tries to explain the N Miami shooting.

https://youtu.be/CSW69OAKkKA[/QUOT

Papo... is all about who you know not what you know!!!

Unregistered
    Lol. You don't need to speak English in Miami these days. It's all about who you know. Or who you blow.

Unregistered
    Fire that idiot chief

Unregistered

Trump 2016

Fire that idiot chief
    Amen...and fire, or better yet, charge the idiot that fired those 3 shots.

What an imbecile those cops were...just like their chief.

Unregistered

Haiti should have remained a French possession, they would be better of living like those folks in French Guyane and Martinique than the cesspool it has been for decades!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast