N.Miami chief Gary Eugene (ex MPD ) attempting to speak English in cop shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you promote based on race/ethnicity & not most qualified. How embarrassing!

Unregistered

Exclamation Dumb monkey from Haiti 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is that idiotic , low IQ, Affirmative Action Moron, Gary Eugene ( retired MPD major &#128584 attempting to speak English, while his white A/C looks on with disgust , as he tries to explain the N Miami shooting.

What a moron, I remember when they wanted to fire this guy about 25 years ago, because no one could understand him, in person, or on the radio, and he ****ed up constantly on the street.

Because he was a Haitian they kept him on, then he rose through the ranks, how I'll never know ??? Oh yea, I forgot it's ****ing Miami !!! 🙈 Click the video below.

https://youtu.be/CSW69OAKkKA
    Is this N Miami or N Miami Beach ? Someone needs to go to their LEO affairs page and post there, with this video. What an embarrassing press conference along with that idiot congress woman that wears cowboy hats. What a zoo it looks like, he should have let his white asst chief do the press conference , not that stupid Haitain ape ?

Unregistered

Angry Affrmative action , Jackson, Najiy, and Gary Eugene. God help law enforcement

Here is that idiotic , low IQ, Affirmative Action Moron, Gary Eugene ( retired MPD major &#128584 attempting to speak English, while his white A/C looks on with disgust , as he tries to explain the N Miami shooting.

What a moron, I remember when they wanted to fire this guy about 25 years ago, because no one could understand him, in person, or on the radio, and he ****ed up constantly on the street.

Because he was a Haitian they kept him on, then he rose through the ranks, how I'll never know ??? Oh yea, I forgot it's ****ing Miami !!! 🙈 Click the video below.

This idiots appointment as chief , is right up there with the appointments of Najiy " The Racist Islamic" Nation of Islam assistant chief we have here, and Major Dennis " Lexus " Felon Jackson, all done due to Affrmative Action, and insane Political Correctness ! All 3 of them a total insult to Law Enforcement ! Disgusting all of them 👎

Unregistered

Monkeys in the Miami ( and N Miami ). ZOO !!!

This idiots appointment as chief , is right up there with the appointments of Najiy " The Racist Islamic" Nation of Islam assistant chief we have here, and Major Dennis " Lexus " Felon Jackson, all done due to Affrmative Action, and insane Political Correctness ! All 3 of them a total insult to Law Enforcement ! Disgusting all of them 👎
    Totally agree !
    This reminds me of the " monkey Cage " at the Bronx Zoo , the inept idiots named above. Gary Eugene is a complete and total idiot. I remember when he started here, they should have fired him then, but couldn't because he was a Haitian. As far as Najiy is concerned , she is, and always was a Militant racist !

Especially now that it is known that she is a member of The Nation of Islam , here in Miami how she got to her current position is ALL about the Racist Scheme known as Affirmative Action, which is nothing more than Positive Discrimination towards white men !

As far as that other primate known as Lexus Jackson goes, that ape, should have been fired for having that "22" Lexus he knowingly bought. Any white cop, would have been fired immediately for that.
    So it goes here at the ZOO ! Anyone got bananas ?

Unregistered

Call N. Miami PD

Voice yor concerns, comments and question, 305-902-6745.
    This number is to be use for messages, no live person to speak to.

Unregistered

Assholes of Affrmative Action

Totally agree !
    This reminds me of the " monkey Cage " at the Bronx Zoo , the inept idiots named above. Gary Eugene is a complete and total idiot. I remember when he started here, they should have fired him then, but couldn't because he was a Haitian. As far as Najiy is concerned , she is, and always was a Militant racist !

Especially now that it is known that she is a member of The Nation of Islam , here in Miami how she got to her current position is ALL about the Racist Scheme known as Affirmative Action, which is nothing more than Positive Discrimination towards white men !

As far as that other primate known as Lexus Jackson goes, that ape, should have been fired for having that "22" Lexus he knowingly bought. Any white cop, would have been fired immediately for that.
    So it goes here at the ZOO ! Anyone got bananas ?
    None of the assholes mentioned would have made it back in the 60s and 70s at the old MPD when Chief Bernard Garmire , and Walter Headley were the Chiefs, and had made the MPD one of the Best Police depts in the entire country !

That's no shit either , we were nationally recognized as a dept to follow back then. Then came the 80s and Affrmative action , a Racist anti white scheme that came out the political sewer, and appears to still,be around ?

This piece of shit Haitian asshole, the Islamic clown Najiy, and Lexus Jackson, are what you have today, due to that racist plan. So glad I left the sewer Dade county , when I retired years ago, when Miami cops , looked like kick ass cops,( everyone was handsome, tall, and in shape, no fat asses or midgets) and we were highly respected.

Unregistered
    None of the assholes mentioned would have made it back in the 60s and 70s at the old MPD when Chief Bernard Garmire , and Walter Headley were the Chiefs, and had made the MPD one of the Best Police depts in the entire country !

That's no shit either , we were nationally recognized as a dept to follow back then. Then came the 80s and Affrmative action , a Racist anti white scheme that came out the political sewer, and appears to still,be around ?

This piece of shit Haitian asshole, the Islamic clown Najiy, and Lexus Jackson, are what you have today, due to that racist plan. So glad I left the sewer Dade county , when I retired years ago, when Miami cops , looked like kick ass cops,( everyone was handsome, tall, and in shape, no fat asses or midgets) and we were highly respected.
    Thanks for the info old timer, my uncle was on back then and he told me all about what a great dept this once was, now myself and others are forced to take orders from this inept group of idiots running this place, how sad 😩

Unregistered

Speak English you monkey

Thanks for the info old timer, my uncle was on back then and he told me all about what a great dept this once was, now myself and others are forced to take orders from this inept group of idiots running this place, how sad 😩
    Yep let's listen to this monkey try speaking again https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=CSW69OAKkKA
    What an embarrassment !!!!

Unregistered

Gary Eugene, Moron personified !

I remember this dumb chimp from years ago in 20 sector. I thought they fired his ass ? Guess not, and now he's a chief ? I showed this " press conference " to several of my civilian friends, and they thought it was some type of comedy 😄 That guy was not only a moron, but also a coward ! Kevin Holland wanted him fired for cowardice, but he was as dumb as a box of rocks, as well as being a coward. What an idiot, please enable sub titles LOL

Unregistered
    Who's retired and a chief and who's retired and not a chief. He is and you all ain't.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast