Appears to be another innocent black man getting shot - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen to the officer... settlement is in place and everyone walks happily there after.

FRANK LEE SPEAKING
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK FOTAY View Post
    Papo, there is a war on law enforcement.

I'll shoot first, ask ??? later....but I'm going home to my family at shift's end.
    Sure you'll go home to your family and spend a lot of time there while you're ROD not being able to support them and in the end faced the possibility of going to prison. Now I'm not against your thought process to some extent but there's probably a better more mature way to deliver it..... believe me brother I'm not your enemy but people are watching and if your identity is ever revealed regarding how you think, it could possibly be used against you, i.e; the cop who put the sticker on his AR15..... Please be careful watch your six and do go home and enjoy your family. Remember they rely on you to be their provider & protector not to sit home and be the source of their suffering

Unregistered
    Last I looked still no one cares.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is that idiotic , low IQ, Affirmative Action Moron, Gary Eugene ( retired MPD major &#128584attempting to speak English, while his white A/C looks on with disgust , as he tries to explain the N Miami shooting.

What a moron, I remember when they wanted to fire this guy about 25 years ago, because no one could understand him, in person, or on the radio, and he ****ed up constantly on the street.

Because he was a Haitian they kept him on, then he rose through the ranks, how I'll never know ??? Oh yea, I forgot it's ****ing Miami !!! 🙈 Click the video below.

https://youtu.be/CSW69OAKkKA
    What a friggin Moron of a chief ! How the hell did this big ape even become a cop ? Political correctness, and Affirmative action , is to blame for promotions like this retard !!!

Unregistered
    Whortiz says the innocent black man is lying.....lol this guy will do anything for attention come pinga!

Unregistered
    Whortiz says the innocent black man is lying.....lol this guy will do anything for attention come pinga!
    Maybe; maybe not, let us wait for all the facts to be collected, examined and SAO to rule on the matter. Until then, This is a pertinent excerpt from the below cited article: “However, the experts also identified instances in which the officers were potentially seconds away from injury, although they may have appeared safe to the untrained eye. Understanding these nuances, the experts said, could help guide society to appropriate reforms and improve relations between police and the communities they serve.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wha...cid=spartandhp

Unregistered
    In Whortiz world every shooting is justified.

Unregistered
    In Whortiz world every shooting is justified.
    The punk is obsessed with getting a large following of right wing loonies. He will say anything to get on the news.

Unregistered
    'More on the 'Ferguson Effect . . . '

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/...tics-9092.html

Unregistered
    I don't agree with the shooting but have to wonder if it would have happened in the first place if it were not for all the cops killed recently. Police are on heightened alert and after certain calls about dispute which resulted in the death of some police officers could be behind the reason this occurred. Yet that part seems to be kept quiet by most of the media. I don't think we will ever learn the full truth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast