Two man units will mean the end of the ppv program
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Two man units will mean the end of the ppv program

It is telling that the department won't hire enough officers to adequately staff the districts, but I fear that same type of penny pinching will lead to the end of the ppvp. Under the guise of safety we are forced to ride with other officers. Once they realize we still handle calls and there hasn't been too dramatic of holding time differences.. they are gonna try to cut costs there.

Unregistered
    The PBA is probably on board with it, since they like doing behind the back things too. You notice they aren't making noise about how the lack of officers, plus two man units means there is dramatically less police coverage in the county.

Oh your poor SOBs working south district with two and three unit squads be safe! 5 officers to cover areas larger than northside district is ****ing crazy. Too bad no one cares about your safety in hq or PBA.

Unregistered
    Bro what everybody seems to forget is that riding 2man Sucks. We can't do our own thing anymore and talk all the shit we normally talk depending on ur partner. No more freedoms boys! 09 show us as a 2man handling 50calls for today thank you ma'am!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro what everybody seems to forget is that riding 2man Sucks. We can't do our own thing anymore and talk all the shit we normally talk depending on ur partner. No more freedoms boys! 09 show us as a 2man handling 50calls for today thank you ma'am!
    time to lateral to fire, trade in the sidearm for a needle

Unregistered
    This 2man shit sucks! I find it humorous command staff saying "I'll proudly wear my uniform"! Like if you're superman with a big S on your chest!

Big deal. You wear the brown gown, walk from your door step, into your unmarked car that has tints & confidential tag, park it at HQ where your safe, and then go back home.

How about driving a green & white with no tints for 8 hours?

Unregistered
    In a 2 man who gets to take the car home???

MDPD keeps hiring I have friends currently almost done with the process.

Unregistered
    In a 2 man who gets to take the car home???

MDPD keeps hiring I have friends currently almost done with the process.
    Lmao! Stay off this forum new guy.

Unregistered
    Wow. Show some respect, newbie. Regardless of how you feel about the command staff everyone of them HAS worn a uniform and HAS driving a green and white, proudly, without complaint. There was a time where riding two man was a privilege, usually saved for the more proactive people on the squad. Now this command staff has made a decision in attempts to keep the officers it has left safe and people are complaining about having to handle calls and not being able to talk crap about each.
    Grow up. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves and are an embarrassment to those who have come on this job before you and made sacrifices for this department. You know, the department that YOU applied to and that YOU chose to work for. We're already short, and nobody needs your toxicity. Trust me it will be no big loss to see you lateral over to MDFD and no one will be disappointed to see you go.

Unregistered
    Lmao! Stay off this forum new guy.
    Lol I have friends that left school board for you guys.? Guess the extra pay will go towards there car and gas payments

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Wow. Show some respect, newbie. Regardless of how you feel about the command staff everyone of them HAS worn a uniform and HAS driving a green and white, proudly, without complaint. There was a time where riding two man was a privilege, usually saved for the more proactive people on the squad. Now this command staff has made a decision in attempts to keep the officers it has left safe and people are complaining about having to handle calls and not being able to talk crap about each.
    Grow up. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves and are an embarrassment to those who have come on this job before you and made sacrifices for this department. You know, the department that YOU applied to and that YOU chose to work for. We're already short, and nobody needs your toxicity. Trust me it will be no big loss to see you lateral over to MDFD and no one will be disappointed to see you go.

very true, back in the day riding 2 man was a perk, you got better calls, had more fun. if sgt was mad at you would make you ride 1 man. as time marched on the brass saw that 1 man units disrupted the unity of squads and with the implementation of the PPV program all the squad dynamics fell apart. 3-B baby, everything south of the tracks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast