BLM's Broward Sheriff Candidates Forum tonight
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

BLM's Broward Sheriff Candidates Forum tonight

Broward BLM live streamed their Sheriff candidate forum online tonight. Notable moments:

1. "We need to bring more Muslims into the Sheriff's Office" - Jim Fondo in response to a diversity question from a Muslim lady. Otherwise, he was way off to the side and mumbled most his answers. He clearly didn't want to be there.

2. Israel came to Peraza's defense, telling a BLM activist that is "was insulting and wrong" that he described the McBean shooting as "a cold blooded murder." Israel didn't back down, despite audience booing, saying the rifle looked real and Peraza had a split second to react to that threat from an armed, mentally ill guy.

3. Willie Jones called Peraza a criminal, said he was guilty, and said more deputes need to be charged hen they act like Peraza. Totally pandered to the BLM audience.

4. Vazquez seems like a nice guy, but was in over his head. Even stopped once and said he was really nervous talking in front of a room that big.

Unregistered
    If this is true, I'm changing my vote. Is this online somewhere?

Unregistered
    Yup, here is the video (41 minutes of it): https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesM...4207133028610/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward BLM live streamed their Sheriff candidate forum online tonight. Notable moments:

1. "We need to bring more Muslims into the Sheriff's Office" - Jim Fondo in response to a diversity question from a Muslim lady. Otherwise, he was way off to the side and mumbled most his answers. He clearly didn't want to be there.

2. Israel came to Peraza's defense, telling a BLM activist that is "was insulting and wrong" that he described the McBean shooting as "a cold blooded murder." Israel didn't back down, despite audience booing, saying the rifle looked real and Peraza had a split second to react to that threat from an armed, mentally ill guy.

3. Willie Jones called Peraza a criminal, said he was guilty, and said more deputes need to be charged hen they act like Peraza. Totally pandered to the BLM audience.

4. Vazquez seems like a nice guy, but was in over his head. Even stopped once and said he was really nervous talking in front of a room that big.
    The above poster is spot on.

Sheriff Israel really redeemed himself tonight and gained the respect of the troops. He stood up for Peraza's even though it was clearly not popular with the crowd. Good job Sheriff!

Willie Jones is a disgrace to Law Enforcement and will never have the support of the troops after tonight. How dare you criticize Deputies who need to make a split second life and death decision especially when police are being killed almost daily just for wearing a uniform.

And then we have Jim Fondo all this fool had to say was BSO needs more Muslim Deputies!!! Keep in mind Jim Fondo's right hand man and sex swinging partner Donnie Harris has spent an enormous amount of time and energy trying to have Deputy Nezar Hamze fired from BSO because he is Muslim and associated with the C.A.I.R organization. This just proves he will sell out and say anything to pander to the crowd how embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Why is a domestic hate group hosting a sheriff Q&A is the big question

Unregistered
    So Jimmy Fondo thinks not only should we have body cams but we should have a review board from the community to decide the punishment of the Deputy .... what a tool

and Vasquez saying Deputies could cover their body cams and beat a guy?? and we need an outside agency investigating every shooting like FDLE? Hey Vasquez did an outside agency investigate your shooting when you killed that kid?
    Didn't his family say he was just trying to defend himself because he thought you guys were burglars in his yard?? Yes maybe that should have been looked at by the D.O.J LOL.

This video was a real eye opener I hope every Deputy watches this and realizes how good we actually have it with Sheriff Israel. These other candidates are ready to throw us under the bus the first chance they get, and Willie Jones wow no wonder why he was the Janitor Sgt in Pompano.

Unregistered
    So Jimmy Fondo thinks not only should we have body cams but we should have a review board from the community to decide the punishment of the Deputy .... what a tool

and Vasquez saying Deputies could cover their body cams and beat a guy?? and we need an outside agency investigating every shooting like FDLE? Hey Vasquez did an outside agency investigate your shooting when you killed that kid?
    Didn't his family say he was just trying to defend himself because he thought you guys were burglars in his yard?? Yes maybe that should have been looked at by the D.O.J LOL.

This video was a real eye opener I hope every Deputy watches this and realizes how good we actually have it with Sheriff Israel. These other candidates are ready to throw us under the bus the first chance they get, and Willie Jones wow no wonder why he was the Janitor Sgt in Pompano.
    your kidding right? How good you have it, really? all I heard was Isreal responding with the standard political cookie cutter answers found in chapter 1 of Politics for Dummies.. The sheriff really thinks Community Policing works, or was that just his pitch to BLM crowd. Hmmmm, last FLPD transplant that was sheriff tried the same COmmunity POlicing concept in the mid 1990s and we all now how that worked out.(failed miserably). IS it history repeating itself or just bad Karma on behalf of the BSO that true BSOers have to endure 2 useless turds from FLPD elected Broward SHeriff in one single lifetime...

Vasquez...all I have to say is. Moron, with a capital M...Yeah right, does this clown really believe that trash he said.

Willie, he did OK.. He did not say Peralta was guilty.. Stop making stuff up, but he pandered to much..

Fondo was clear, concise, and to the point....

Unregistered
    I like Fondo but he was not what you say he was

Unregistered
    I like Fondo but he was not what you say he was
    I'd say he was, he wasn't long winded like the others and just answered the question brought to him in a short concise response, not saying it was earth shattering , but he answered truthfully and respectfully.

Unregistered

Word on the street

Willie Jones kicked serious ass. Israel did okay. Santiago wasn't terrible. Fondo was seriously challenged.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast