You All Are the Best!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

You All Are the Best!

Florida’s prison chief is recognizing some of her correctional staff during Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision Week.

Listen Listening...0:39 Listen to the story!
    In a statement, Florida Department of Corrections Secretary Julie Jones says she’s proud to recognize the state’s correctional probation officers and community corrections staff for their “unwavering dedication.”

She adds it’s thanks to their hard work that about 140,000 adult and juvenile offenders are under their supervision and are instrumental in safeguarding Florida’s communities.

Last week, Governor Rick Scott issued a proclamation recognizing Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision Week. He calls community corrections professionals a “true force for positive change.

Unregistered
    Obviously they have never dealt with anyone from Circuit 6.

Unregistered
    Because we all know that Circuit Six is the island of misfit toys. No one wants any if you.

Unregistered

I am so proud of each and every one of you who have Balls and speak out the rest of you who are afraid to say anything so they get screwed over, you deserve it. I am so happy the Govenor is supporting us and oh yeah he speaking tonight for Trump , hmmm interesting . Go Gov.

Unregistered

Exclamation

Its well know the laziest people in this agency are Democrats.

Unregistered

We had nothing

It seems our office is the misfits. Folks around the circuit did have luncheon but not us , lol. Apparently there was money given to do a lunch but our boss well she decided to do nothing . Oh well it all BS anyways they don't give a damn about us .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems our office is the misfits. Folks around the circuit did have luncheon but not us , lol. Apparently there was money given to do a lunch but our boss well she decided to do nothing . Oh well it all BS anyways they don't give a damn about us .
    And if you are young and stay here, blame yourself.

Unregistered
    Received my 3 years experience and my Masters paid for by the State and on my 4th fed interview because this place sucks.Only thing it is good for is a stepping stone and free tuition . Use them because they sure as hell use you .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received my 3 years experience and my Masters paid for by the State and on my 4th fed interview because this place sucks.Only thing it is good for is a stepping stone and free tuition . Use them because they sure as hell use you .
    Obviously, you have not lied, cheated or stolen from the State too long for the FEDS to hire you if this is your 4th FED interview. They love it if you are a minority and have screwed the State. Take the condom off and do less to get out of here.

Unregistered
    Great, another comment from a White Male Pig. So, do you think that you are smarter than all the minorities? Since your comment is racial slamming at best.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast