Enough Chief. Enough.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Enough Chief. Enough.

Chief, enough with this BS fake 2 man shit! Seriously, enough. I bet you and everyone else in that building are still getting your lunch breaks. Well, we at not. It's getting old. How about let anyone that's scared or wants to pair up do it? Is just too hard? Or uniform our ROC squads while you force us to do this. Enough is enough

Unregistered
    Cry baby didn't get your lunch break? Cops are being targeted all over the country and I actually appreciate having back up on every single call. It is not about being scared, it is about being smart.

Unregistered
    http://www.policeone.com/Officer-Saf...mbush-attacks/

Our safety is more important than the calls. Go eat lunch together with your partner, the calls will be there when you get back.

Unregistered

Enough is Enough

Officers are being killed two and three at a time and you're worried about a lunch break? You're a f@(king idiot.

Unregistered
    You have false sense of security if you think riding two man is safer ... Yes, two to a call I agree with. If your a target of an ambush do you think two officers are going to have a better chance if their both in the same car? Shall I provide a list of two man officers that have lost their lives in the line of duty?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have false sense of security if you think riding two man is safer ... Yes, two to a call I agree with. If your a target of an ambush do you think two officers are going to have a better chance if their both in the same car? Shall I provide a list of two man officers that have lost their lives in the line of duty?
    Your a Fkin fool...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. TWO MAN IS STUPID.
    Once a crazed negro heres this its trouble.

Unregistered

Two Man

Park your car back against a wall, black out while one officer types and the other one watches. Keep your head on a swivel and watch each other's six. Remember, two men on a call standing next to each other can be taken out with one shotgun blast. That's a fact. But, you just said two men on a call was safer. You complain about the Staff's attitude toward safety and then when something is implemented to relieve the the risk, you b!t(h about it. Make up your mind.
    Police work is inherently dangerous, much more in today's climate, but at least we are trying to do something about it. I challenge you to come up with a better REASONABLE plan.

I remember years ago a two man unit stopping a guy at 29th/Lake, citing him and releasing him. Several days later he killed one or two Metro-Dade guys, who were by themselves. When asked why he didn't kill the TPD officers, his response, "I couldn't, there were two of them and the second officer never took his eyes off of me to have the opportunity."

Unregistered
    A reasonable plan is to leave it up to the officers if they want to ride two man. We can't have a knee jerk reaction every time an officer loses his life in the line of duty. For as tragic and aweful as it is, shootings are going to happen. Having two officers sitting in a car together carrying on a conversation or playing with their phones is not exactly the best tactical solution, however that is reality on the street.

Unregistered
    A reasonable plan is to leave it up to the officers if they want to ride two man. We can't have a knee jerk reaction every time an officer loses his life in the line of duty. For as tragic and aweful as it is, shootings are going to happen. Having two officers sitting in a car together carrying on a conversation or playing with their phones is not exactly the best tactical solution, however that is reality on the street.

WELL SAID...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast