Reserves? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reserves?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have three types of users. Reserve ones are part-time Paid employees. They complete a full FTO program identical to that of a full-time officer. They are compensated with an hourly rate and are allowed to operate solo. In the past many of them have had take-home car privileges. Often times, these positions were given to retired or former employees.

Reserve two's are the same as reserve ones except they do not get paid.

Reserve threes are the equivalent of an auxiliary. They must ride with a reserve one or reserve two or full-time deputy. They are not required to complete the annual PAT or required to go through a full FTO.

As for the wise ass wisecracks about Cowboys? Ask around how many times a volunteer or reserve has bailed out the road by assisting with something on short notice. Don't like it, kiss my ass in Macy's window.

As for administration, be very careful with them. There been some recent horror stories of volunteers and reserves being absolutely screwed over. You need look no further than one guy who got hurt and was hung out to dry.
    Thank you for that information. Most just post immature BS on here. Kudos to you sir!

Unregistered
    I'm a reserve and I have take home car! I also take home Nocco's wife but that's a different story.

Unregistered
    I'm a reserve and I have take home car! I also take home Nocco's wife but that's a different story.
    Ba da da dum

Unregistered
    this is a rather timely topic. With the impending tropical depression or tropical storm coming at us. I wonder just how many of those reserves will show up and volunteer to stand in the rain? When you look at the list, you realize that it won't be too many of them.

I'm aware that several of real producers have gone away. One left to go to Newport Richie, one is full-time in D3. The other one got hurt and basically screwed over. And of course that leaves the ones who just want to keep a badge and a gun. I mean really, can you pick see former command staff hacks coming out and working in the rain for free? Hell you couldn't get them to do it when they were getting nearly 6 figure paychecks. Good luck.

Unregistered
    She is a hot piece of ass, and her husband is an ass.

Unregistered
    She is a hot piece of ass, and her husband is an ass.
    Marco Rubio said exactly the same thing on his private plane.

Unregistered
    Ba da da dum
    Needs two more da and a dum

Ba da da da dum.....dummmmmmmmmmmmmmm da. But well done.

Unregistered
    So, how many six hundred (600) units are x8 today, Thursday, or Friday? For that matter, how about 501, 502, 503, etc?

Exactly.

No worries. 501 is getting shuffled over to bailiff. Bye bye.

Unregistered
    I'm a reserve to the north. Do your reserves float or are they assigned zones?

Unregistered
    I'm a reserve to the north. Do your reserves float or are they assigned zones?
    most just float around the punch bowl.

We had a couple that used to work. They've left or been run off.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast