More Nocco Nonsense
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

More Nocco Nonsense

?Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco announced Friday that the Land O’Lakes detention center will be providing tablets to jail inmates in an effort to help rehabilitate the inmates.

The tablets will not be connected to the internet and will come pre-loaded with educational and spiritual apps according to Nocco. This will give access to GED preparation courses, law libraries and substances and mental abuse education.
    Sheriff Nocco said the tablets will be provided at no cost to Pasco County taxpayers."

Law libraries? But not connected to the internet? Hmmmmmmmmm

Way to go. Put a weapon in their hands. Well done. And what useful band of idiots went along with it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ?Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco announced Friday that the Land O’Lakes detention center will be providing tablets to jail inmates in an effort to help rehabilitate the inmates.

The tablets will not be connected to the internet and will come pre-loaded with educational and spiritual apps according to Nocco. This will give access to GED preparation courses, law libraries and substances and mental abuse education.
    Sheriff Nocco said the tablets will be provided at no cost to Pasco County taxpayers."

Way to go. Put a weapon in their hands. Well done. And what useful band of idiots went along with it?
    Just something else for them to fight over, they'll be smashed and inoperable inside of a month.

Unregistered
    They wont use the educational part anyway. What about the movies they can buy and the Gangsta rap music they can listen too....ALL ABOUT MONEY

Unregistered

It's the kinder gentler Pasco Detention Facility. We want are felons to be as comfortable as possible, while awarding another lucrative contract to one of Nocc-hole's friends.
    The over weight Jodie Foster looking bureau commander has to go, along with the other gumad.

Unregistered

Idiot!

Well, that is what happens when you have absolutely no experience what so ever. He listens or reads shit and then he executes with no thought or analysis. He was never a Cop! or a Correctional Facility Operator, Warden, etc. He is a Dime Store Cow Boy with a childish wanna be attitude. He thinks he is analytical and highly educated, thinks a piece of paper makes him smart.

Unregistered
    Stop your griping. There is not ONE of you who will stand up and do anything to de-throne the boy prince. You all had your chance in the past, and drank his kool aid. And please remember all of those before you who kissed his ring with hopes of a secure future; Larry Dingle, Jack ArmWeak, Mel Geekly. Where are they now?

Nope, we are stuck with this moron.

So gripe in the privacy of your parent's house. None of you have the guts to do anything to change Nacho's role as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Stop your griping. There is not ONE of you who will stand up and do anything to de-throne the boy prince. You all had your chance in the past, and drank his kool aid. And please remember all of those before you who kissed his ring with hopes of a secure future; Larry Dingle, Jack ArmWeak, Mel Geekly. Where are they now?

So gripe in the privacy of your parent's house. None of you have the guts to do anything to change Nacho's role as Sheriff.
    Does that include YOU?

Unregistered
    I'm doing my part, you whiny little malcontent. Maybe when your balls drop you can come help make a change.

Unregistered
    I'm doing my part, you whiny little malcontent. Maybe when your balls drop you can come help make a change.
    Malcontent? Like this you mean? "Stop your griping. There is not ONE of you who will stand up and do anything to de-throne the boy prince. You all had your chance in the past, and drank his kool aid. And please remember all of those before you who kissed his ring with hopes of a secure future; Larry Dingle, Jack ArmWeak, Mel Geekly. Where are they now?

So gripe in the privacy of your parent's house. None of you have the guts to do anything to change Nacho's role as Sheriff."

So what have you done? What is your part? Inquiring minds want to know. All Im hearing is a lot of squeaking. Like squeaking from a mouse.

Unregistered
    Malcontent? Like this you mean? "Stop your griping. There is not ONE of you who will stand up and do anything to de-throne the boy prince. You all had your chance in the past, and drank his kool aid. And please remember all of those before you who kissed his ring with hopes of a secure future; Larry Dingle, Jack ArmWeak, Mel Geekly. Where are they now?

So gripe in the privacy of your parent's house. None of you have the guts to do anything to change Nacho's role as Sheriff."

So what have you done? What is your part? Inquiring minds want to know. All Im hearing is a lot of squeaking. Like squeaking from a mouse.
    I bet your inquiring mind would like to know, snowflake. So you can go squeal the Nacho Cheese man in your attempt for a promotion. No thanks you snitch, just keep your panties in a bunch and wait like everyone else. Unlike you crybaby snowflakes who want everything done FOR them, I will do my part. I am sick of what this agency has turned into, but I wont gripe about it. I will do something.

So hold on little snowflake, you will see soon enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast