Flatulent Fox

Thread: Flatulent Fox

Unregistered

Flatulent Fox

I found out who the true identify of the troll known as flatulent fox is. Mike B stop it. I know its you because you were bragging about about being a Flatulent Fox. Several heard it. Stop acting an a$$.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I found out who the true identify of the troll known as flatulent fox is. Mike B stop it. I know its you because you were bragging about about being a Flatulent Fox. Several heard it. Stop acting an a$$.
    Sounds partly true about him. Flatulence, yes but definitely not a fox. The only officer I know off to get a complaint from a very nasty woman in Bellville for passing gas in the "caw." One of the Bellions complained.

Unregistered
    If you see that dufuss at Waffle House today than watch out tomarow!

Unregistered
    Whoever Flatulence Fox is probably got married in a tuxedo while wearing nasty skivies!

Unregistered
    I just ate 4 big bowls of waffle house chili and a dozen boiled eggs. I plan to walk into the sheriffs office and plunge him and Bob into the bowels of hell- then shut the door!

JtnKW_ZANdkTbuYedc6UBtTHOoDCh2e1

Unregistered
    I just ate 4 big bowls of waffle house chili and a dozen boiled eggs. I plan to walk into the sheriffs office and plunge him and Bob into the bowels of hell- then shut the door!

JtnKW_ZANdkTbuYedc6UBtTHOoDCh2e1
    You are one sick *******.