How are things in Orlando these days? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I have found that the people who promote successfully here have been REAL cops before, have institutional knowledge(think been here more than 3 years!), and know how to balance being loyal to those on both ends of the chain-of-command. You have to be loyal to your bosses, but DON'T forget where you came from.

The main subject at hand promoted here way too soon and forgot where he came from. You can't go on treating people like sh** forever before they pounce!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have found that the people who promote successfully here have been REAL cops before, have institutional knowledge(think been here more than 3 years!), and know how to balance being loyal to those on both ends of the chain-of-command. You have to be loyal to your bosses, but DON'T forget where you came from.

The main subject at hand promoted here way too soon and forgot where he came from. You can't go on treating people like sh** forever before they pounce!
    That is just another reason why I like my LT. Been here a long time, understands the politics and dynamics, knows how to get it done and trusts you to do it. He is not willing to step on anyone to make TCO happy and always does the right thing. Not many like him anymore. It is sad to think that description fit everyone here at one time but no more. I think our chiefs are on the right path though.

Unregistered
    Just some leftover residual!!

Unregistered
    You go SUPER DAVE!!!! You are a true role model for everyone in this agency!

Unregistered
    You go SUPER DAVE!!!! You are a true role model for everyone in this agency!
    I said it before, not a huge fan of the man, but all of you rejoicing in what happened to him remember one thing... Karma. She is alive and well at ABT!

Unregistered

RG for captain!!

RG for captain!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    RG for captain!!!!!!!!!!!
    RG would be a good level headed choice. Sadly, there are only a couple current LT's that would be great captains. We have done a poor job of mentoring others to move up. It seems more "politically correct" to mentor the children. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12