How are things in Orlando these days?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How are things in Orlando these days?

I hear things are getting a little exciting up there!

Unregistered
    Orlando is doing fine, Things happen, its unfortunate but all you can do is move forward. Nobody wants to see someone lose their job or be demoted but the office as a whole is going to be just fine.

Unregistered
    How do you justify terminating one and demoting the other for the same offense?

Unregistered
    The terminated one will get their job back, mark my words.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The terminated one will get their job back, mark my words.
    Maybe. Probably? What happens then? The person will feel abandoned and alone with the uncertainty of not knowing who to trust. No one expects to be fired but no one understands the emotional conflictions that follow. Let's all hope everyone is fine and can move on.

Unregistered
    Maybe. Probably? What happens then? The person will feel abandoned and alone with the uncertainty of not knowing who to trust. No one expects to be fired but no one understands the emotional conflictions that follow. Let's all hope everyone is fine and can move on.
    I'm just wondering how you explain this to your spouse and family?

Unregistered
    You guys really need to mind your own business. Some sound like you are gloating over this. People make mistakes and you really don't even know what's going on in their personal lives. My advice... let it go!

Unregistered
    You guys really need to mind your own business. Some sound like you are gloating over this. People make mistakes and you really don't even know what's going on in their personal lives. My advice... let it go!
    I am a stakeholder here. This is my agency. I have a right to know everything that happens here. This is an agency responsible to the citizens of the State of Florida.

Unregistered
    I am a stakeholder here. This is my agency. I have a right to know everything that happens here. This is an agency responsible to the citizens of the State of Florida.
    I am not even anywhere close to Orlando, and if what went down went down then your are a bunch of turds.

Unregistered
    Tough situation!! That's what happens when you promote the wrong people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast