Racial incident
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racial incident

Unregistered

Racial incident

Did the officers and sgt on scene at the PD do anything to safeguard that prisoner last week prior to him jumping off the 3rd floor of the building to his death. It's somewhat peculiar that a racist sgt OM (whom by the way is still probationary) was in charge. I have to believe he was too busy speaking out of both sides of his mouth and forgot to close the Sally port door. Maybe he was monitoring cad trying to screw one of his fellow officers.

Shame shame on you Miramar PD for allowing this to occur. I doubt this would have occurred if he were white or Latin. #BLM

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did the officers and sgt on scene at the PD do anything to safeguard that prisoner last week prior to him jumping off the 3rd floor of the building to his death. It's somewhat peculiar that a racist sgt OM (whom by the way is still probationary) was in charge. I have to believe he was too busy speaking out of both sides of his mouth and forgot to close the Sally port door. Maybe he was monitoring cad trying to screw one of his fellow officers.

Shame shame on you Miramar PD for allowing this to occur. I doubt this would have occurred if he were white or Latin. #BLM
    Racial ? No... If it were a white or latin they would both know it was the THIRD floor and not to Superman it ! Not Racial ! It is called using your brain !

Unregistered
    Racial ? No... If it were a white or latin they would both know it was the THIRD floor and not to Superman it ! Not Racial ! It is called using your brain !
    So prisoners who are black aren't capable of making a wise choice

Unregistered

You just proved to the world you are a MORON!!! You wasted all that time typing what you thought was a clever,smart and well thought through idea and it turns out you are a freaking moron!

I mean a real stupid idiot moron!!

Congratulations you go right to the front of the class!!!

Unregistered
    So prisoners who are black aren't capable of making a wise choice
    I believe the person was not insinuating that at all , the first person from the " BLM" attempted to say it was a racial . FACT: black or white the person had no sense which is why he met his demise . This is not a racial at all .
    This is unfortunately the man was not smart and chose his path .

Stop with the racial stupidity!

Unregistered
    I believe the person was not insinuating that at all , the first person from the " BLM" attempted to say it was a racial . FACT: black or white the person had no sense which is why he met his demise . This is not a racial at all .
    This is unfortunately the man was not smart and chose his path .

Stop with the racial stupidity!
    Racial or not once a person is in your custody it's "your" responsibility to safely get him into the county jail. Then it's their responsibility.

Do either way your ****ed and whose the idiot that designed that place anyway.

Unregistered

Racial

Racial or not once a person is in your custody it's "your" responsibility to safely get him into the county jail. Then it's their responsibility.

It was racial. A white man would not be allowed to have free movement like that. The Miramar police are racist and careless wit black folk.

Unregistered
    It was racial. A white man would not be allowed to have free movement like that. The Miramar police are racist and careless wit black folk.

You are truly a MORON!!! Truly you are!!! The biggest MORON ever born!!!

Unregistered

Ask the new Executive Commander good ole boy EW , I believe the elevator goes to the third floor .

Unregistered
    Ask the new Executive Commander good ole boy EW , I believe the elevator goes to the third floor .
    Hey MORON...didn't I walk you through the detention area and demonstrate how things operate and what the procedure is for using the detention area. Wait..wait...how about the basic control hold of the prisoner when he/she comes out of your car. How about this...its not who designed the building, its not a race thing, its not a Sgt. fault, it has nothing to do with BLM- it has to do with someone NOT following the procedures for bringing a prisoner into detention from their car. How about that? Someone got lazy and lax in their basic procedures, let their guard down and the prisoner got away. How about you man up and take your lumps for being lazy...supercop!!! LOL! Thats a joke!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast