Racial incident - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Racial incident

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay smart guy...enlighten us as to what the real story is and how she is correct in her version of the story. Guess what you don't know the real story either. What does the Asst. Chief have to do with this whole incident? Really? Maybe a Sgt. needs to get busted back to officer and a few officers some days off. The Asst. Chief wasn't there unless you know something that we all don't know. Shut up and go back under your rock!!!
    Your all pussies!

Unregistered
    Your all pussies!
    Another moron who cannot spell......Your!!!! LOL! You're..stupid you're!!! You're = You are. Sad! Moron!

Unregistered
    Okay smart guy...enlighten us as to what the real story is and how she is correct in her version of the story. Guess what you don't know the real story either. What does the Asst. Chief have to do with this whole incident? Really? Maybe a Sgt. needs to get busted back to officer and a few officers some days off. The Asst. Chief wasn't there unless you know something that we all don't know. Shut up and go back under your rock!!!
    You are correct in regards to the Sgt , if he was more into proper prisoner handling then being so quick to put out a flyer , then he would have never had a real " flyer " jumping off the unsafe , unsecure parking garage .

Remember we all have spider webs in our closet . Just like me , the person whom is going to answer to me , the person prior writing on here .

I am not sticking up for the man , he may maybe better then DW .

What I do know is fact there is alot of nepotism, favors and certain people of color being taken care of who do not deserve it .

If a person deserve a leadership role in the police department then it should be acquired by what you know as a police officer , not masters degrees etc . I do not care if you are black , white , brown , blue , green ...

WE NEED LEADERS ! NOT HANDOUT TAKERS !

THIS INCLUDES YOU SOON TO BE MAJOR A COUSIN OF THE CHIEF ...

Unregistered
    You are factually incorrect on almost the entire story. Sad! and no I wont enlighten you- you are the "crack reporter"- the quote unquote "investigative journalist". Worry about North Miami! Miramar doesn't need you and your trash!
    She never claimed to be a journalist or a "crack reporter." The story was reported by Channel 10. If you disagree with the "facts," I suggest you complain to the source, which is the reporter at the local television station. The blogger was posting her opinion based on the news broadcast. If you don't like her blogs, don't read them. It's a free country.

Unregistered

you got that right

You are factually incorrect on almost the entire story. Sad! and no I wont enlighten you- you are the "crack reporter"- the quote unquote "investigative journalist". Worry about North Miami! Miramar doesn't need you and your trash!
    You hit the nail on the head. She's a piece of garbage whose so unhappy with her pathetic life that all she does is trash other people on her pathetic blog.

Unregistered
    You hit the nail on the head. She's a piece of garbage whose so unhappy with her pathetic life that all she does is trash other people on her pathetic blog.
    Written by the The man himself 🖕🏽 haha good job AC Lenny

Unregistered

Context clues

Another moron who cannot spell......Your!!!! LOL! You're..stupid you're!!! You're = You are. Sad! Moron!
    Spelling isn't that important. It's the message related that is. Get over it.

Unregistered
    Spelling isn't that important. It's the message related that is. Get over it.
    No I wont get over it- if you cant spell in this day and age of spell check you truly are a MORON! Think about that one- you have a computer that will correct your spelling and YOU still cant spell. You are sad!! Go back to Elementary School!

Unregistered
    Very sad situation 😢😢

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456