Rogue Deputies - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rogue Deputies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good they can stay over they sucked wind when they were here! Daddy got her a job here and at NFCU and then she got him a job there. Guess it never stops in that family. Have they ever gotten anywhere on their merit?
    Daddy didn't have to get her a job anywhere. She has a Master's Degree and had it before she came to work for the Sheriff's Office. What do you have?? Please tell us your vast amount of education. Like the other poster said it has been 4 years and you are still crying about the Aikens. Sounds like a good old nasty Judy Felty or Derek Whidden post to me. Yeah those two are some hard workers. It is a good thing they work at the SO because they couldn't get a job anywhere else. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Unregistered
    Good they can stay over they sucked wind when they were here! Daddy got her a job here and at NFCU and then she got him a job there. Guess it never stops in that family. Have they ever gotten anywhere on their merit?
    Bahahhahahaha don't you just love haters? Thank you Haines for your input. You obviously don't know either of them.

Unregistered

Contrary to popular belief

Daddy didn't have to get her a job anywhere. She has a Master's Degree and had it before she came to work for the Sheriff's Office. What do you have?? Please tell us your vast amount of education. Like the other poster said it has been 4 years and you are still crying about the Aikens. Sounds like a good old nasty Judy Felty or Derek Whidden post to me. Yeah those two are some hard workers. It is a good thing they work at the SO because they couldn't get a job anywhere else. Thanks for the laugh!!!
    I have the greatest respect for Melissa Aiken Rawson. I think she is very good at what she did and continues to do. I never said she got her position because of her dad. She earned her position, is educated and willing to share her education. I'm sorry that the Aiken's and others feel the way they do about me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and trying to defend what someone else says is fruitless. I can't change the way you perceive me or my intentions, but I can tell you I try to do the best I can, sometimes that is viewed favorably sometimes it isn't. I don't try to be someone I'm not. I wish the Aiken's and Rawson's the best and hope they are successful in anything pursue. To the person that wrote this, I am sad to think you have such a terrible opinion of me, so let me apologize for whatever I have done to you.

Judi Felty

Unregistered
    The Mac may have had issues. But he at least knew what a cop is, what it meant to be a cop, and how to let cops be cops and do the job. Unlike morgan who tries to run the S.O. like a business and no idea what being a cop is all about
    A cop? What a joke. I guess you missed the John Wayne speech. I'd rather be replaced by wackenhut then to have that worthless criminal and all his good ole boy cronies back

Unregistered
    Damn, it looks like we have an all new rogue cop in town. That is if you think Haines deserves to be called a cop.

Unregistered
    I have the greatest respect for Melissa Aiken Rawson. I think she is very good at what she did and continues to do. I never said she got her position because of her dad. She earned her position, is educated and willing to share her education. I'm sorry that the Aiken's and others feel the way they do about me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and trying to defend what someone else says is fruitless. I can't change the way you perceive me or my intentions, but I can tell you I try to do the best I can, sometimes that is viewed favorably sometimes it isn't. I don't try to be someone I'm not. I wish the Aiken's and Rawson's the best and hope they are successful in anything pursue. To the person that wrote this, I am sad to think you have such a terrible opinion of me, so let me apologize for whatever I have done to you.

Judi Felty
    Judi, I for one appreciate your enthusiasm and friendliness. When morale is at an all time low a friendly face is always welcome. You are always learning and you set a good example to others so don't let the haters get too down. And no this isn't her husband. Just another employee that tries to see something positive in our mostly negative surroundings.

Unregistered
    Judi, I for one appreciate your enthusiasm and friendliness. When morale is at an all time low a friendly face is always welcome. You are always learning and you set a good example to others so don't let the haters get too down. And no this isn't her husband. Just another employee that tries to see something positive in our mostly negative surroundings.
    I can agree somewhat with this statement. There is a bunch of negativity in our department. Some of the hostility is deserved though. We have poor leaders from Sgt's to the Sheriff and we have "rouge deputies" who seem to get away with murder while good cops are picked off. Sometimes that sort of anarchy rubs off on the non-sworn staff. You can't be in a crap pile forever and not expect to start becoming crap yourself.

We need a house cleaning party, starting with DM, EH, DT, SA, and BC. When those are gone it will make things slightly better and that is like winning the lotto. It's sad that these folks have had an entire career in policing, except DM, and have allowed politics and public perception to rule now. Just because police work looks bad doesn't mean it is.

Unregistered
    I can agree somewhat with this statement. There is a bunch of negativity in our department. Some of the hostility is deserved though. We have poor leaders from Sgt's to the Sheriff and we have "rouge deputies" who seem to get away with murder while good cops are picked off. Sometimes that sort of anarchy rubs off on the non-sworn staff. You can't be in a crap pile forever and not expect to start becoming crap yourself.

We need a house cleaning party, starting with DM, EH, DT, SA, and BC. When those are gone it will make things slightly better and that is like winning the lotto. It's sad that these folks have had an entire career in policing, except DM, and have allowed politics and public perception to rule now. Just because police work looks bad doesn't mean it is.
    So which of their jobs do you want? Got news for you bud, you will become hated just like them. Some of them brought it in themselves and some not. Simply occupying the position makes you a target of those that can't follow the rules or accept change. I agree they should go, not for who they are, but because they are going in the wrong direction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234