Hire More Males in C17
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hire More Males in C17

Hire more males in C17. The ratio of M-F officer is completely unbalanced. 14,000+ offenders and the vast majority are MALE. In one office for example, there are 25 positions, and 21 are female. 21 positions held by females out of 25 possible. In another office, 8 males and 19 females. So in just two offices, the difference is 34 female to 12 male. Nearly 3-1 and the odds get worse as you look at more offices. This needs to change. Can we hire bilingual people? Can we hire former military? Can we hire people who want to be public servants? We need Hispanic males. We need Creole speakers. Sorry if this doesn't represent your circuit, but it DOES ours. Needs vary by region. We will never be Wal-Mart and shouldn't emulate it.

Unregistered
    Males are to stupid and cannot do the job. Also, the females are perfect for the social workers job at FDC.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Males are to stupid and cannot do the job. Also, the females are perfect for the social workers job at FDC.
    The word “to” is preposition that means in the direction of (as in toward):
    The soldiers marched off to war.

“To” can also be used with a verb to create what’s called an infinitive (such as to slice, to walk, to drive, etc.):
    The dog liked to run in circles.

The word “too” is an adverb that often means also (meaning in addition to). It can also mean very (as in excessive or to a high degree).

Unregistered

Is English your first language?

Unregistered
    No, Spanish is my first language. And I am a Female. Which means that I have a very good chance of being your boss soon. So, shut the hell up BOY..

Unregistered
    Not likely. Congratulations on learning English. Work on your grammar and you'll go far.

Unregistered
    Here is some grammar, you are nothing more than a male pig who hates to have a female as a boss. Get use to it. Look around. Dum ass.

Unregistered
    We do need to hire more males.

Unregistered
    "Dum ass. "

Dumb. There is no way you graduated from a 4 year accredited college. Does your computer have spell check?
    Wrong again on your assumption. One of my favorite bosses of all time, is female. Nice try stereotyping. Is your
    last name hyphenated too or still haven't found a husband?

Unregistered

stop looking

They need someone to do all d/t observations for male convicts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast