Hire More Males in C17 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sure, you are fat and lazy. And all your Sup wants is for you to do your job. But, you are fat and lazy.

Unregistered
    "Sure, you are fat and lazy. And all your Sup wants is for you to do your job. But, you are fat and lazy."

Someone's been to DT recently...A LOT of folks (females) that could afford to skip a meal and start the gym. Laziness has been the gripe of everyone who's been in contact with state employees regardless of the agency. There is some truth, you don't see a lot of motivated people around the offices. Morale has been shot in the azz thanks to the politicians and do nothing leaders not paying us and nickel and diming everything. Running the prisons and probation on a skeleton crew has worked out well (sarcasm) Staff respond in kind by calling out and doing the bare minimum. I've said it before, show me an agency that is female and minority and I will show a low paid, low morale, mess. The grass isn't greener anywhere in state jobs and that's why people leave and NEVER return. It's sad because this disaster seems almost engineered. The bitterness contained in the offices will take 20 years to get rid of.

Unregistered
    So says the white boy. And by the way you sound, you are a boy. Your comments are racist at best. You have a very small mind.

doc pos
    PLEASE--that female minority that is really the majority, have been like that during my tenure at DOC. They are all arrogant, lazy, opinionated, rude and nasty and feel they are entitled to everything. I am certainly not the only one who feels this and most of the real minorities that are left, have nowhere to go this stage in the game. The same is true for other state agencies. So go ahead and play your race card like you ALWAYS do. It will never change!!!

Unregistered
    And why are you still here? Maybe you have defined your work ethics. You are fat and lazy with a very small mind. It does not matter what color you are here. You can't fix stupid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So says the white boy. And by the way you sound, you are a boy. Your comments are racist at best. You have a very small mind.
    And yours are not racist? You are disgusting!

Unregistered
    Our their any offices that have male officers who are outnumbered 4-1 by female officers that mandate that a male officer sit in the office all day through out the month in order to witness their female co-workers non-random drug tests?

Unregistered
    One of our office supervisors has decided all males in that office (selfishly excluding himself) must take turns working 8am to 5 pm for the sole purpose of witnessing drug tests. This particular office only has 6 males and 17 females, not including supervisors. This is all a knee jerk reaction because on one particular day 5 of the male officers were all in court for required hearings, and the 6th male was on annual. So the remaining male, the office supervisor was mad he had to witness numerous drug tests on that single day.

Please tell me if any other office has a similar policy which is clearly sexist.

Unregistered
    So, doing a drug test is sexist? What in the hell are you smoking?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, doing a drug test is sexist? What in the hell are you smoking?
    No, doing a drug test is not sexist. I drug test all my DOP cases, but offenders of the opposite sex I have an officer of the same sex watch them provide the sample. I then do the test.

But when you start treating one group of employees differently based upon their gender that is called discrimination. If one gender is forced to stay in the office more than the other, the gender forced to stay in the office is not afforded the same flexibility to do their job as the other gender. They may also be denied annual leave in order to have that gender available at the office solely to witness a drug test while the other gender can take annual leave when ever they want. If you deny one gender a promotion or other job opportunities within the department because of their gender (I.e. your current office is short of males, they deny your promotion or transfer request to an other office simply because they want to maintain the number of males at that office and promote or honor transfer request of a female instead) that is called discrimination.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast